breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
No, I mean the actual software of the cluster. Not the as built which is just part of a configuration file. The ACTUAL cluster software is the same between all clusters when they release them. Its that configuration file that needs to be changed. FORScan can change the as-built portion of that configuration file and thats it.

I've been doing this longer than almost anybody lol - I know what I'm talking about. I've owned UCDS for years.

One note, 2 clusters may not have the same exact software because of the date released. They've made changes over time. A few minor feature tweaks in some earlier versions and stability updates later. However all clusters are capable of MPH/KPH without a software flash with UCDS since a KPH and MPH cluster built on the same day will have the same software, just a different configuration (NOT the as built portion). Just like all later 2018+ clusters are capable of bullitt animation/180mph speedo and all 2020 clusters are capable of GT500. Just have to know how to change it.
Sponsored

SesiomSummers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Build
Vehicle Showcase
I guess by software you mean the "configuration" (AB-Files), which you can change using the regular ForScan. By software I actually meant the firmware which you can update with ForScan as well in the beta version.
there are some Programs that allow people to swap / Update / Downgrade Firmware but didnt knew Beta Forscan could do this

Falk03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Falk
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible
No, I mean the actual software of the cluster. Not the as built which is just part of a configuration file. The ACTUAL cluster software is the same between all clusters when they release them. Its that configuration file that needs to be changed. FORScan can change the as-built portion of that configuration file and thats it.

I've been doing this longer than almost anybody lol - I know what I'm talking about. I've owned UCDS for years.
In the screenshot above there are 5 parts of software:
1. bootloader
2. ECU software part 1
3. ECU software part 2
4. calibration data #1
5. calibration data #2

So you mean the software (1-3) is the same, but the configuration (4-5) is not?

OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
All 5 parts are the same for a MPH and KPH cluster built at the same time.

As far as I know...

Let me get back to you actually because I don't actually know whats in that calibration data.

1222nap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hi guys, i have spend almost two days reading forums and changing various data like dash AB calibration, different .vbf software etc. Its could be changed by editing eeprom values of dashboard. I have succesfully changed 2018 usa dash to canada KPH speedo version.

I would be gratefull if someone can share eeprom data of bullit dash or new 2020 gt500

As I told before eeprom could be read and write by UCDS
IMG_20200619_104335.jpg
IMG_20200619_100815.jpg

Sponsored

SesiomSummers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Build
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys, i have spend almost two days reading forums and changing various data like dash AB calibration, different .vbf software etc. Its could be changed by editing eeprom values of dashboard. I have succesfully changed 2018 usa dash to canada KPH speedo version.

I would be gratefull if someone can share eeprom data of bullit dash or new 2020 gt500

IMG_20200619_104335.jpg
IMG_20200619_100815.jpg
wow congrats man!

Falk03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Falk
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible

Great! What did you change?

BigRed550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Does anyone know the difference between parts KR3Z-10849-LG and KR3Z-10849-JG

BigMikeVP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 s550 GTPP
Did this conversion a while back, did anyone have an issue with high beams not staying on? they flash if I hold the MF lever, but wont stay lit

Sponsored

BigRed550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Did this conversion a while back, did anyone have an issue with high beams not staying on? they flash if I hold the MF lever, but wont stay lit
I haven’t done it yet, still weighing if it’s worth the cost. But now I shall wait to see if anyone else is having your problems first.

The RedMus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diego Certified
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 50 Year Edition
someone knows how to enable tracks app? line lock and 0-60 etc? also my color menu?
i just did my conversion but not found that in the build sheet either.

OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

The RedMus