breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I wish I earned $3500 every 2 days. That would be fantastic. Thats over $600k a year.

No need to be mad. You'll be happy with the cluster, you probably wouldn't be happy with the GT500 because stuff wouldn't work.

I'm the guy at Hellhorse that was talking to you thats why I'm responding. I was defending my reasoning for telling you. Don't forget the digital speedo goes past 260 so it doesn't matter.
Sponsored

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
As Sam said, unfortunately no not all of us make that money...that's still less than my monthly, just saying. I want a ProCharger, guess what, it sucks to want, so I have to save for years to get it. Ya I would be pissed if I was you, but it is NOT the end of the world. Oh and guess what, I want a digital cluster too...again, sucks to want so I have to save for that...so just those two things, and the supported mods for the ProCharger, that's approaching or at 10k usd...ya, not anytime soon. We are not all rich here in the states.

SesiomSummers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Build
Vehicle Showcase
I wish I earned $3500 every 2 days. That would be fantastic. Thats over $600k a year.

No need to be mad. You'll be happy with the cluster, you probably wouldn't be happy with the GT500 because stuff wouldn't work.

I'm the guy at Hellhorse that was talking to you that's why I'm responding. I was defending my reasoning for telling you. Don't forget the digital speedo goes past 260 so it doesn't matter.
yeap I know Sam, And Im really happy with my cluster, btw thanks to a member I got a Cobra mode switch for 50 bucks... The cluster is fantastic, and half the colombia Mustang Team want to Order one, the installation was really straightforward and really was install and run it... only issue is it says something about 4x4 not working which was hilarious alert to get lol... and the odometer is 29 Kilometers instead of 29XXX Kilometers I been playing with forscan all afternoon to unlock stuff but so far everything is perfect but kinda sucks to see the GT500 Dash de very same day I got Mine installed :brokenheart::brokenheart::brokenheart:

bladeblade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lukas
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016
Calm down buster. It only came in MPH at that point when you wanted to order. It now can be had in KPH. Not to mention did you even want one? Even if I could get it remote start, steering modes, and some other stuff doesn't work with it. IDK how this ruins your week lol how often do you go past 260kph.
hi what's not working there?

1222nap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hello. Anyone can share EU spec Mustang with digital dash calibration data? You can see it with UCDS under Update Wizard tab

I want to convert US spec mustang dash to EU, to show full KM/H speedometer gauge instead of MPH

My cluster is KR3T-10849-JF

Thanks

For example mine is:
IMG_20200617_145529.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hello. Anyone can share EU spec Mustang with digital dash calibration data? You can see it with UCDS under Update Wizard tab

I want to convert US spec mustang dash to EU, to show full KM/H speedometer gauge instead of MPH

My cluster is KR3T-10849-JF

Thanks
It won't help you. The software is the same on EU and US clusters. Just different firmware which I don't believe UCDS will update.

1222nap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It won't help you. The software is the same on EU and US clusters. Just different firmware which I don't believe UCDS will update.
Ok, maybe you have any different firmware to share? I read somewhere that eeprom edit could help for units change, it is correct?

Thanks for information :)

OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Thats is correct but I do not have anything to share, sorry.

Falk03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Falk
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible
Ok, maybe you have any different firmware to share? I read somewhere that eeprom edit could help for units change, it is correct?

Maybe you should ask in a European forum for help ;-) Maybe someone from the German forum can help: mustang6.de

SesiomSummers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Build
Vehicle Showcase

Isnt the European just the KM/H standar cluster used in canada / Australia / Latin America? if that so I think pleny of members here coulf help myself included

Sponsored

1222nap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks guys. If anyone have UCDS and could read dash eeprom data, would be great.

Genuine UCDS have function to read eeprom at IPC module

bladeblade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lukas
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016
i
Thanks guys. If anyone have UCDS and could read dash eeprom data, would be great.

Genuine UCDS have function to read eeprom at IPC module
I have an eu version of both automatic and manual in KM. But i don't know how to download using UCDS eeprom data

Falk03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Falk
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible
Wouldn't it be enough to find the software modules? You can probably download the software from Ford directly using UCDS.

OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Wouldn't it be enough to find the software modules? You can probably download the software from Ford directly using UCDS.
No, like I said the software is the same between both clusters. Its a firmware change.

Falk03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Falk
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible
I guess by software you mean the "configuration" (AB-Files), which you can change using the regular ForScan. By software I actually meant the firmware which you can update with ForScan as well in the beta version.
Sponsored