Sponsored

2017 GT350 Pricing

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
It's kind of a bummer because I really like that color and everything seemed to really be working out but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Good luck in your quest!

gurneyeagle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
It's kind of a bummer because I really like that color and everything seemed to really be working out but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Good luck in your quest!
Thanks!

I'm naively hoping that the supply will go up a bit over the next month or two helping bring prices at least back to MSRP. As was mentioned above, you just have to be willing to go out of state if necessary.

I've got to believe that some of the dealers are just posting ADM's hoping someone will bite. If the car sits on the lot too long, walking in with a cashier's check for MSRP should get the deal done.

Good Luck on your hunt too!

PencilGeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR278, 2008 BMW M3

Sponsored

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
So this has been the most off and on day for me. First the car was sold, then the kid trying to buy couldn't get financed, so the deal was back on but I was trying to wait to hear back from a closer dealer and my wife, then the kid found a co-signer so he's back in financing, now I'm waiting to hear back about what is happening. This is ridiculous!!

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
First Post here.

I'm in Houston, and have started my search. There seems to be a few at MSRP within 500 miles of Houston.

I hope as supply grows, the price will settle back to MSRP. Just this past weekend, about 30 cars were added to Autotrader.com.

I'm still debating color. My first preference is Grabber Blue with no stripes, but I do like Lightning Blue and Ruby Red.

I realize Grabber Blue is a 2017-only color, so I can always wait for the 2018 models and check out the new Orange color. Still, I am hoping to find a Grabber Blue with Electronics package sometime in late-May/early-June.

Everyone's contributions to this thread are most appreciated by this noob! I'll keep you posted on how things turn out.
There was a deep impact blue in Port Author. Not sure if it is still there. This was a few weeks ago. Looks like that one is gone. Grabber blue in Caldwell but no internet price listed. Just MSRP.

http://budcrossfordtx.mobi/Houston/For-Sale/New/Ford/Mustang/

Last edited:

lthlvpr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I have a GT350R I ordered a year ago that's due at my dealer next week. Ruby Red, black roof, no stripes and no electronics (in my mind, the way the car was intended to be equipped).
Unfortunately, I need to sell due to my extensive travel for work. Willing to sell for $12k over MSRP which seems to be better than any dealer prices I have come across. This will be a brand new car (no miles/delivery only) Most dealers order them loaded and then want to charge $20k ADM. If anyone wants a car next week, in a striking color combo, let me know.:):thumbsup:

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Anyone have any leads on an avalanche grey for MSRP? This is the only color I can't seam to find without a crazy high markup and of course it's my number one choice.

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 GT350

Sponsored

Flavoade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 GB w/ Blk Roof, and Black stripe
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! I have looked at that one, I just wish it had the electronics pak.
Check out this one http://www.astroford.com/new/Ford/2017-Ford-Mustang-a57e30ee0a0e0adf3843aba04c59809a.htm?searchDepth=2:5

It has the Recaros, and the standard electronics option. They will sell it for MSRP, even though they have it listed for 67k.

Call and ask for Rick Oswald , or Blake and tell him Ronald from All-Star in Louisiana told you about it. PM me and I will send you their Number.

They want to get rid of it.

It also does not have the recall on it.

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Thanks guys. I actually worked out a deal on a race red for $1k below MSRP. :cheers:
Sponsored