Sponsored

2017 GT350 Pricing

iancoletx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT350
I had written this in another forum. I got my 2017 with convenience package for 1K under MSRP doing this.

Ok guys. If anyone else needs advice. Go to cars.com and research. Not all of the prices are real so just go to the dealer websites and check the inventory. Then contact them to make sure.

don't be afraid to buy out of state. ship it. or go get it and drive back.

The dealers are doing the same. Buying these good deals and then marking them up. Scum. yeah yeah capitalism.
Yup. No deals in Houston so I bought one in rural VA at MSRP and paying $800 to ship it down. Easy peasy. Suck it local dealers
Sponsored

blkguyblk5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Yup. No deals in Houston so I bought one in rural VA at MSRP and paying $800 to ship it down. Easy peasy. Suck it local dealers
What are you talking about? Houston, has prob the greatest stock and best deals. Bought my GT350 for MSRP from Big Star Ford and as of yesterday there is currently another there sitting at MSRP. Off the top of my head there are 4 cars I know sitting at MSRP and an R at $15k over.

But also depends on what color you want and package.

Bcobb85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I also was unable to find an MSRP deal in Houston (around 4 months ago). I went to a dealer in Arkansas for my 17 allocation at MSRP.

iancoletx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT350
What are you talking about? Houston, has prob the greatest stock and best deals. Bought my GT350 for MSRP from Big Star Ford and as of yesterday there is currently another there sitting at MSRP. Off the top of my head there are 4 cars I know sitting at MSRP and an R at $15k over.

But also depends on what color you want and package.

I didn't see any when I was looking - now I see there's a Magnetic '17 at Helfman which I probably would have taken if no blue stripes. LB was still my first color choice so I'm fine having grabbed one from out of town.

Riding Dirty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
'17 White/Blue GT350
After searching the internet for days looking for a GT350. I got very lucky, 2 actual phone calls and I just picked up a Magnetic '17 for a hair under MSRP. There are couple of other confirmed MSRP deals that I came across while I was looking. Those of you who are struggling don't give up they are out there.

Thank you to everyone on the forum. I've read tons of your posts and it has accelerated my GT350 learning curve significantly.

Sponsored

CaptainUnderpants

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray Shelby GT350
Thanks to everyone on this forum. I just drove home my 2017 AG, Electronics Pkg, No Stripes, Black roofed baby from Lithia Ford in Klamath Falls OR.

Great deal, MSRP, easy peasy folks to work with service department knew what they were doing etc. It couldn't have been simpler.

I called this last saturday, they said they would take MSRP. It was a special order and the buyer backed out. I said SOLD, they took a $1,000 deposit, ran my credit said I was good to go! I booked a plane flight up there for Tuesday. The airport is 3 mins from the dealer. They picked me up and I was out of there in less than 60 mins.

rolaidz

Mustang Virgin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roland
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Infiniti G37S Cpe, Yamaha R6
Thanks to everyone on this forum. I just drove home my 2017 AG, Electronics Pkg, No Stripes, Black roofed baby from Lithia Ford in Klamath Falls OR.

Great deal, MSRP, easy peasy folks to work with service department knew what they were doing etc. It couldn't have been simpler.

I called this last saturday, they said they would take MSRP. It was a special order and the buyer backed out. I said SOLD, they took a $1,000 deposit, ran my credit said I was good to go! I booked a plane flight up there for Tuesday. The airport is 3 mins from the dealer. They picked me up and I was out of there in less than 60 mins.
Congrats! That's awesome. I checked many dealers in Oregon when I was searching back in May and all were 10-15k over. Best deal I got in So Cal after placing my order out of state was $5k over on a '16, and just a couple months back actually msrp also on a '16 but on a real funky color combo. I wanted a '17 so stuck with my order and it's finally in transit.

We got twins btw (minus the seats), so if we cross each other on the road give me a holler!

Alaskan9974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 gt premium & '17 gt350
Wondering if the new models will effect pricing on the GT's? I know no changes to 18, but I am on the fence about putting a deposit down on a white '17 with the tech pack. So far the best I can find is 2k under msrp, but that seems about right reading your guys posts.

I found two that are unsold at MSRP, but are awaiting oil line parts. What's the current lead time?

cattivo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geno
Vehicle(s)
17GT350
Wondering if the new models will effect pricing on the GT's? I know no changes to 18, but I am on the fence about putting a deposit down on a white '17 with the tech pack. So far the best I can find is 2k under msrp, but that seems about right reading your guys posts.

I found two that are unsold at MSRP, but are awaiting oil line parts. What's the current lead time?
There's not a '17 tech pack. Electronics or convenience.

Sponsored

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray

2K Under MSRP is a good deal. There is virtually no difference between the '17 and '18 therefore I doubt there will be any effect on pricing. Had there been a change the '17 value would have dropped.

blownstang01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Gt350, Lightning Blue
I got mine for approximately 1K under MSRP. '17, Lightning Blue, Convenience pack. Winter up here in the NE and a friend at the dealership probably factors. The deals are around, just have to search. I could not bring myself to pay ADM, and this one kinda fell into my lap.

rotnroby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 2500 Denali 2017 H2254 gt350
I bought in WY and live in Nor-Cal, with shipping it was almost $800 over MSRP
After spending 1 year searching I found that dealers have between 5K and a flippin ridiculous 25K for the car. I would have given up and bought a Z51 stingray had I not read these forums. Its extra work on my end setting up the transport(Inter city) smog verification and dmv but well worth the effort to let the dealers know there are options. Thanks for the info leading to my 2017 GT350

Alaskan9974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 gt premium & '17 gt350
I just bought one in Houston for a tad under MSRP, I actually found one R and three or four regular 350's at dealers for msrp or very close to it. Took just a few hours, entered the info on autotrader and just dialed every single dealer that had one listed for cheap. Talked to 15 or so dealers, but it was worth it.

Tflong24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I just bought one in Houston for a tad under MSRP, I actually found one R and three or four regular 350's at dealers for msrp or very close to it. Took just a few hours, entered the info on autotrader and just dialed every single dealer that had one listed for cheap. Talked to 15 or so dealers, but it was worth it.
An R for MSRP????? Where? I'll buy it today.
Sponsored