2016 Mustang vibration Buyer Beware

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 Auto
So, how does the wrangler drive?
Love it. I would recommend a Jeep anytime to anyone. We bought a 06 Wrangler new and put 208,000 miles on it. Now I loved that Mustang and would have never traded it off if it was not for the vibration. It was so irritating. We also bought a new 16 Ford Escape at the same time as the Mustang and it too has been in the shop 2 times. They have a soft ware problem in the Sync system and the other was an oil leak on the timing cover. My wife's Escape stereo will be on when you shut off the car, but when you restart it, sometimes you have to hit the power button to turn off and then turn back on or you hear no sound. NO MORE FORDS FOR ME. :cheers:

jpilone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Well here is what happened. I made phone call after phone call all promising someone would contact me back my the end of the next day(lies) Ford did FINALLY called me back and basically told me to go to hell. Mustangs vibrate get over it. They are done and will no longer attempt to fix this piece of crap. So I fixed it myself. Last Friday I traded that POS in on a Jeep Wrangler. I will never buy a Ford again. :mad: I lost $10,000 on a car with custom stripes and only 2500 miles.
You sure showed them! (just kidding)

In all honesty, you did the service department a favor, because they no longer have to deal with the car and a problem that isn't easily diagnosed and repaired...

Saying that as someone in the industry, we hate nothing more than vehicles that are brain-childs to diag and repair, as they suck up valuable time the technician only gets paid for about 20% of thanks to being flat rate.
Sponsored