Sponsored

2016 Mustang Order Guide

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
any footage of the hood vent turn signals?
[ame]

Honestly, if possible, I will remove them from my car. Just because they where cool and looked nice in the old car, doesn't mean they work with the new..... ;)
Sponsored

StangMan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Just look up the hood vent swap for the '15s for Roush vents.
Thanks, wasn't sure if having the signal with connections would pose an issue with swapping.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
because chrome is for old generation... those of us who are 19-35 or maybe up to 40ish hate chrome mostly.

anyways I'm glad I didn't wait on 2016. I've gotten plenty of enjoyment out of the 15 since jan. no regrets...not even sync3...only thing I wish I had an option for was black roof but that's not a big deal... black roof is just one more thing that I would have to keep clean.

although I really wish they dropped CO and added another color so CO could keep it's rarity...but it's gorgeous and different and it's selling.
Agreed. Lots of chrome is very 1960-1980ish. Newer cars have less and less plastic chrome trim. It's just cheap looking now a days on newer body lines.

Had they made the emblems and cupholder/vents brushed metal instead of chrome they would have been 100 times better looking.

Sponsored

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
because chrome is for old generation... those of us who are 19-35 or maybe up to 40ish hate chrome mostly.
Right, because chrome is the only other color besides black.

Who said anything about chrome?

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Agreed. Lots of chrome is very 1960-1980ish. Newer cars have less and less plastic chrome trim. It's just cheap looking now a days on newer body lines.

Had they made the emblems and cupholder/vents brushed metal instead of chrome they would have been 100 times better looking.
The toggles are aluminum.

Also, the black out package will solve that for all the emblems.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Right, because chrome is the only other color besides black.

Who said anything about chrome?
did you not read what I quoted? he was talking about items that alot of us have made black that are chrome on the car.

Mustang Marcus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla 2016GT350 Magnetic Blue Stripe
Anyone know when you will be able to order a 2016 GT350?
Sorry if I missed something...

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
either way don't give ford the money for black out package...get yourself a $5 can of plastidip or a $5 can of plasti dip and $5 can of glossifier if you want glossy black emblems and have the same thing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Topnotch

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
either way don't give ford the money for black out package...get yourself a $5 can of plastidip or a $5 can of plasti dip and $5 can of glossifier if you want glossy black emblems and have the same thing.
If the black out package is like $100 more then the 68B wheel package (the black out wheels are the 648 wheels but black), I'll pay the extra $100 not to do it and to have them actually be black.

Phathalate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Oxford White
Someone help me out please.

What are the "Hood turn signals"?

And does my 2015 GT Premium have heated mirrors?
I see that it's a thing on the 16' but I didn't see it as a change on the first page.

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Speak for yourself. I'm 34 and to me there is no such thing as too much chrome. I'm still pissed that Ford isn't offering proper chrome wheels. Cars without chrome look blah. My 50th Anniversary Appearance Package has the chrome pony corral and chrome rear light accents, and I have chrome license plate frames front and rear, but I really want to get the chrome window surrounds from the LE and possibly chrome side rocker panels and a chrome front splitter.

And if the black rear deck panel came in chrome... mmm...

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Why are the power numbers TBD? Possible bump after the Camaro reveal on Saturday?
Sponsored