1. Yes, the 20 spokes are the only style of factory PP wheels (black or nickel finish only)I'm seriously considering ordering a '16 GT Premium manual PP soon. Questions:
- Are the mesh PP wheels still the only option? I am not a big fan of them in black or the new silver.
- I'm considering the upgraded audio system with the integrated subwoofer in the trunk. It just seems like a pretty pricey upgrade just for that subwoofer? I have an Infinity Basslink in my old daily driver right now and it's a cheap, easy solution. Is there a good aftermarket powered-sub alternative that fits in the same spot as the shaker subwoofer yet? I can't seem to find one. Maybe I'll just move the Basslink over.
- Is the contrasting gray (or light color) stitching still an option with the black non-Recaro leather seats?
- Is the aluminum dash something you can specify or is it part of a package?
- Is there an option to change the sheen of the black trunk lid between the tail lights? I've always wanted to see that in a matte finish on the 2015.