Sponsored

2015 Mustang V6 Exhaust Sound Clip Thread

Gooner86

ARSENA1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red V6
Has anyone had both a muffler delete and outlaw axle-backs on their car? Just trying to see what would happen if I move from outlaws to a muffler delete. I would use either the stock size 2.25" piping or move up to 2.5" piping. I believe the Outlaws transition to 3" piping.

How would the sound change?
More or less drone?

The outlaws are just not for me it seems like but I dont want to go to the dead quiet that is stock.
Sponsored

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
Please listen to it on a pc or laptop and put the volume up! (oh and it was raining)

it doesnt sound as deep as [MENTION=11457]Bay1Stang[/MENTION] exhaust but it might be cause of different weather? it is definitely louder outside than inside, i was bummed how quiet i thought it was until i heard from outside when i got home after getting it installed. it gets quiet when cruising, when you stop/or parked you can hear the exhaust which in stock it was deathly quiet and it has a nice rumble tone to it. i had high hopes for it to sound like a v8 but this is as close as i think im going to get and i love it

[MENTION=7648]Chameleon[/MENTION] [MENTION=19958]Clarkson[/MENTION] [MENTION=15077]SheStang[/MENTION] [MENTION=18443]SterlingStangMan[/MENTION] [MENTION=20355]racinreddy[/MENTION]

[ame]

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
Stock gt exhaust?

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
Kody...sounds good man!!!! Im loving the crap out of the roush's

Sponsored

DANA44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 convertible
Hooker BlackHeart camera about 25' back. Take with a grain as the auto gain audio on camera doesn't work that great with the dynamics.

Clarkson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clarkson
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 Ingot Silver Manual
Please listen to it on a pc or laptop and put the volume up! (oh and it was raining)

it doesnt sound as deep as [MENTION=11457]Bay1Stang[/MENTION] exhaust but it might be cause of different weather? it is definitely louder outside than inside, i was bummed how quiet i thought it was until i heard from outside when i got home after getting it installed. it gets quiet when cruising, when you stop/or parked you can hear the exhaust which in stock it was deathly quiet and it has a nice rumble tone to it. i had high hopes for it to sound like a v8 but this is as close as i think im going to get and i love it

[MENTION=7648]Chameleon[/MENTION] [MENTION=19958]Clarkson[/MENTION] [MENTION=15077]SheStang[/MENTION] [MENTION=18443]SterlingStangMan[/MENTION] [MENTION=20355]racinreddy[/MENTION]

Gonna give the exhaust shop a call and pay the deposit for this first thing tomorrow morning:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Sponsored

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a

Sounds awesome, just like mine imo. I guess cameras and the surroundings will make it resonate different but sounds the same. :cheers:

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
Sounds awesome, just like mine imo. I guess cameras and the surroundings will make it resonate different but sounds the same. :cheers:
That's true, I was going by the side of the freeway right before the underpass and it the sound was bouncing off the high wall and it sounded glorious haha

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
That's true, I was going by the side of the freeway right before the underpass and it the sound was bouncing off the high wall and it sounded glorious haha
Oh yeah love going under bridges and through tunnels. Even just an aggressive downshift in the right environment will turn heads. Crackle crackle crackle. :headbang:

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Here's 2 different videos from mine. next day I bought my car I took of the mufflers but kept the resonator.

1: Just mufflers deleted (resonator on)

2: Mufflers deleted and resonator deleted + 3" pipe

For now put back the resonator and went back with the regular size of my exhaust pipe since I'm doing my turbo project. However I still got my mufflers deleted.:love:

PS: got some trouble to get the video embedded

Last edited:

Mustang_Eh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Solo Performance vs Frankenstein exhaust

[ame]
Sponsored