First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I literally dont see why all yall want recaros so bad lol
-design
-minor weight savings
-maximum bolstering available in OE form (the standard seats might be great and more than sufficient for most, but some people might simply prefer more)

Sponsored

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
-design
-minor weight savings
-maximum bolstering available in OE form (the standard seats might be great and more than sufficient for most, but some people might simply prefer more)
I definitely agree with design. They make the mustang appear so much more sporty. I just wish they were able to do redline a little more aggressively like the standard redline. As well as add in all the extra comforts like cooling and heating. More so cooling. I can live w/out power. I don't really care about weight savings in the seats TBH, that can always be fixed with fixed racing seats if I wanna go down that route.

Truth be told though, if they offered cooling with them I'd spend the extra money and get them.

dwchockey13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 mustang gt
I definitely agree with design. They make the mustang appear so much more sporty. I just wish they were able to do redline a little more aggressively like the standard redline. As well as add in all the extra comforts like cooling and heating. More so cooling. I can live w/out power. I don't really care about weight savings in the seats TBH, that can always be fixed with fixed racing seats if I wanna go down that route.

Truth be told though, if they offered cooling with them I'd spend the extra money and get them.
Same here, I want the premium package, and living in Florida, I am NOT doing leather seats without cooling... again

TWilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Premium
Apologies for beating a dead horse but I'm still confused. :shrug:

Mustant GT Premium 401a package. Black interior (Selection 41), black leather seats.

If you select 68B to get the Premier trim, you have two options on the Price and Build, Ebony and Redline. If you select 68B with Ebony (Selection 51 in the order guide) do you still get completely black seats and door trim? It makes perfect sense that Redline gets red inserts, but I can't find where Ford has answered the question of a completely black Premier trim on 68B, which is what I want. I want the premium soft touch treatment on the upper doors and am willing to pay for it, but not with red inserts. Thank you Brian!

Thanks to all, for your patience!

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
Apologies for beating a dead horse but I'm still confused. :shrug:

Mustant GT Premium 401a package. Black interior (Selection 41), black leather seats.

If you select 68B to get the Premier trim, you have two options on the Price and Build, Ebony and Redline. If you select 68B with Ebony (Selection 51 in the order guide) do you still get completely black seats and door trim? It makes perfect sense that Redline gets red inserts, but I can't find where Ford has answered the question of a completely black Premier trim on 68B, which is what I want. I want the premium soft touch treatment on the upper doors and am willing to pay for it, but not with red inserts. Thank you Brian!

Thanks to all, for your patience!
Selection 51 get's you 68B Ebony, with white stitching on the door panels w/ soft touch uppers. 54 is the Redline option and the only option that will give you the red inserts.

Getting selection 51 will not give you red inserts, so you are in the clear :thumbsup:

mustang#16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Sponsored

TWilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Premium
Selection 51 get's you 68B Ebony, with white stitching on the door panels w/ soft touch uppers. 54 is the Redline option and the only option that will give you the red inserts.

Getting selection 51 will not give you red inserts, so you are in the clear :thumbsup:
Thanks! :clap2: Music to my ears!

Now where did I put my dealer's number? ;)

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Premier color trim accent package, 50 year appearance package and 50 years limited edition.
Hopefully the soft touch trim on the door will be standard across the board in 2016. There is no excuse for hard plastic in a 2015 model year car.

xlover

King of Laserball
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW M
Hopefully the soft touch trim on the door will be standard across the board in 2016. There is no excuse for hard plastic in a 2015 model year car.
As much as I want to agree with this. The plastic isn't that hard not sure if you have sat in one. The soft touch is almost gel like. But the standard door plastic isn't the tinny crap from the previous generations. It's certainly befitting a car at the mustangs price point. And it's only 395 if you can't handle it

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
As much as I want to agree with this. The plastic isn't that hard not sure if you have sat in one. The soft touch is almost gel like. But the standard door plastic isn't the tinny crap from the previous generations. It's certainly befitting a car at the mustangs price point. And it's only 395 if you can't handle it
I've sat in a Eco premium with the soft touch and it felt great. The lower part of the door was still hard plastic and that is no good for the top of the door.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
I disagree with across the board. You can step into a base V6 for under $23K, an ECO for under $25K and a 435HP GT for a hair over $30K. What other vehicles can you buy today with that level of performance and technology?

Should it come standard in the Premiums? Maybe, but it's only a $357 option.

I think it is far better to keep the cost's down for everyone.
Sponsored