Sponsored

2015 Mustang GT full exhaust sound!

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Daaaaayyyyuuuuummmmmn! It's stuff like this that make the wait so much harder, but I can't get enough!

Sponsored

cj428

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R TT
We'll you got to give Dodge their moment in the sun. Once the new Mustangs are out and everyone starts modding them Dodge will be lost in the shade again. Dodge is still trying to make a mussel car where Ford is moving the Mustang in to the sports car realm.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Great video, thanks Voodoo. Perhaps a little raspy for my taste, but the volume is definitely better than stock.

Talking of aftermarket...........I take it you noticed the lower fascia of the RTR seems to take inspiration from the Aston Martin Vanquish, much like some of the Photoshops you've produced :)

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
The car looks outdated in general, in my opinion.
I love this. Not that it was YOU in December whining about how the 15 was a Fusion Coupe, but that nonsense was all over this site. In my opinion, the S197 design can't hold a candle to the S550. The "lower" and "wider" aspects change the whole proportion of the design and take it from truckish to awesome.

Counting the days (and weeks!)

OP
OP
Voodoo

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
Great video, thanks Voodoo. Perhaps a little raspy for my taste, but the volume is definitely better than stock.

Talking of aftermarket...........I take it you noticed the lower fascia of the RTR seems to take inspiration from the Aston Martin Vanquish, much like some of the Photoshops you've produced :)

Lol they stole my idea!

Sponsored

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Yours looks much better:thumbsup: