1st Autocross in the Mach 1

m3kerry

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
kerry
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost 2020
108 degrees in the middle of the day in DFW. No alignment straight off the show room floor. 3 drivers in the car over 2 heats. As the day moved on the car did start to understeer from the heat. All in all its pretty easy to drive.

Sponsored

Whitewalkers550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt premium, 1973 mustang conv.
looked like a good run! where was that at im in dfw as well and may start hitting some of these events if i can

TRDFurgesson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1 N0426, 22 Bronco Wildtrak 2dr, 92 Yota 4x
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like a lot of fun. I'd like to hit an event in my local area but is going to forecast to be pretty cold for my Cup2's. I also have a set of Sport 4s's but they are marked as the same temp rating. I know they won't be good for autocross but still want to try. Planning on 660's when Cup 2's are gone. Does the SCCA membership last for one year from joining or does it cycle at the end of the calendar year?? What Class were you in? I have steeda dual rate springs and adj. sways so I think I have to run CAM C.

Thanks,
Bobby

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Does the SCCA membership last for one year from joining or does it cycle at the end of the calendar year?? What Class were you in? I have steeda dual rate springs and adj. sways so I think I have to run CAM C.
Thanks,
Bobby
One year from joining - mine expires on June 30th.
Springs take you out of Street class, CAM C is what makes sense.

Sponsored

willymo72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Impressive driving! I notice a few areas where you had to reign in the oversteer, how easy / difficult is it vs other cars you've owned once the car starts sliding?
Sponsored