Sponsored

18 Manifold P2005 Code (Help)

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
I'm not sure what your issue is. I believe it could very well be tuning, but I never had a p2006 code. Only p2005 before the first revision and then a p2006 after it. I'm on the 2nd revision and everything seems great so far.
I have not thrown p2005 either since revision.
Sponsored

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
as for me they stand firm that its my wiring. wish they would chime in here. I've driven the car bit now and still drives good with revision. I wouldn't say perfect but close from what I can tell. I am also still throwing code p2006 and noticed also p2007. I am going to try to swap the IMRC plugs and see if that helps. if not I am just going to lock out. just sucks I need to pull intake again.

P2006 is stuck closed bank 1, P2007 is stuck closed bank 2..

P2005 is stuck open bank 2.

if you were only getting ONLY p2005 before the last revision and now you're getting BOTH 2006 and 2007 that wouldn't indicate wiring since there was no bank 1 code before the last revision. I'd put money on it being the voltage tables at this point.

Did you send them a log or just advise them of the code?

You said you've used the PnP adaptors correct? You could always pull one off if you can get your hand behind the intake and check the pin wiring with a multimeter to make sure they are wired correctly.. Its a one in a million that the pins might be in the wrong place but I doubt it.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
yes used pnp adapter from EODtech87. I went to try and pull off the top one and I feel like im going to break it. that thing is on there. the second one forget about it. sadly if its the wiring I would need to pull the intake.. at that point I would lockout..

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
Reposting here out of the main thread so no one misses it.

For everyone that has been having trouble. I have been working with Jon JR at lund for a few days on this writeup. I posted it on the anything coyote s550 facebook group for anyone that needs the download.

This method works I've vetted it on my car, and Lund Racing will be sending this out to whoever needs it. Much thanks to everyone that has contributed to these threads. The information is some of my own and some that has been compiled from these threads along from tuning and troubleshooting expertise at lund.

As I say in the FB post, to save yourself the trouble hardwire the thing, do not use the pigtails and your life will be easy

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1449...=group_comment

Focuztyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Thanks for pairing this link but I can’t access it, can you send it to me. I, also, am having 2006 code and surfing on low RPMs; I switched the two connectors that lead to the Y harness and surging went away but still throwing 2006 code after a 20 mile drive. Tuner is blaming wires, of course and doesn’t want to move fwd with tune until fixed. Says he wants the car for a day to further troubleshoot but that sounds like money to me.....trying to see what others have done to fix this, other then lockouts, since I daily it. TIA

Reposting here out of the main thread so no one misses it.

For everyone that has been having trouble. I have been working with Jon JR at lund for a few days on this writeup. I posted it on the anything coyote s550 facebook group for anyone that needs the download.

This method works I've vetted it on my car, and Lund Racing will be sending this out to whoever needs it. Much thanks to everyone that has contributed to these threads. The information is some of my own and some that has been compiled from these threads along from tuning and troubleshooting expertise at lund.

As I say in the FB post, to save yourself the trouble hardwire the thing, do not use the pigtails and your life will be easy

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1449...=group_comment
Sponsored