Sponsored

18+ A10 GT (6-7th Shift Point & Limiter)

Helios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen3 Coyote
Can i just get those 2 modification done with hp tuners without messing with everything else ? I like the car as is, but the 6-7 shiftpoint is sloush because it don't go to redline and the 260 kph limit is easy to get to when your on a good straight going from a 140 roll.

Its 2 thing i don't like from stock factory behavior that i can think of. Have anyone else notify something that is fun to play with aswell im not aware i don't want to mess with too much stuff but minors like this
Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
You can't with a handheld. If you want to change just the shift points on a particular gear, that's custom, & custom will cost some good scratch.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Yes, you can adjust as little or as much in HPTuners as you want.

Just have to adjust the shift point tables a bit to get it where you want and leave everything else untouched.

Troy Carter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Yes, but let's be honest here. If you are going in there and you are clearly interested in performance you may as well get all the performance out of it that you can. Why not just get a full tune from someone and have fun with it since a tune isn't going to make what you love go away.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Sure you could get in there with HP or something similar and just make those adjustments , but as others have mentioned once you are there you might as well just finish tuning the car to unlock it's full potential. There are plenty of other things worth addressing in the factory cal while you're in there, and it usually doesn't cost anything more to make additional adjustments. My suggestion would be having a reputable tuner set you up with a track tested ad dyno proven calibration with a tuning device such as our Mycal. We have some very potent tunes for these cars including E85 flex fuel that still offer excellent daily drivability and also have a sale going right now for $100 savings if interested, just give us a shout and we would be happy to help.
Sponsored