Sponsored

17's have landed!!!

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
YES. Even my lowly V6.
I actually like the V6. Had an '11, drove for work and routinely got 33+ mpg in it. So they have the line lock/ acceleration timer etc. Cool.
Sponsored

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Right hand drive 17's should be appearing in Flat Rock on the 13th June. If someone on here happens to work at the plant or the shipping company, could they snap a photo of the hand brake and cup holders for me? Just want to confirm if Ford swapped sides for this year as my dealer suggested. I have a 3 month wait for mine to get to the UK so would love to know in advance!!!!

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Sorry but not a fan of the alloys in the photo - please tell me they are not getting rid of the current black GT 19" multi-spoke alloy wheels for 2017 models?

Bronzetooth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Sorry but not a fan of the alloys in the photo - please tell me they are not getting rid of the current black GT 19" multi-spoke alloy wheels for 2017 models?
I think the photos a V6 not an V8 GT with performance pack as we get in the uk, black alloys remain I believe for that setup.

Sponsored

DanDglassman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Deep Impact Blue
Yeah, the sidewalls on the tires are huge! Look like something off of a Ford Ranger.

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Right hand drive 17's should be appearing in Flat Rock on the 13th June. If someone on here happens to work at the plant or the shipping company, could they snap a photo of the hand brake and cup holders for me? Just want to confirm if Ford swapped sides for this year as my dealer suggested. I have a 3 month wait for mine to get to the UK so would love to know in advance!!!!
Whoohoooo mine is getting built on the 13 June. By the time l get the car it will be 12 months wait. In terms of swapping handbrake location i haven't heard they were changing that, your dealer is probably taking $hit......:thumbsup: but then again. ....

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
I saw a GB in person yesterday driving. It was beautiful. Half tempted to trade, but I'm still hoping for a GHIG re-release and 10 speed auto.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I saw a GB in person yesterday driving. It was beautiful. Half tempted to trade, but I'm still hoping for a GHIG re-release and 10 speed auto.
had to look it up:

GHIG stands for "gotta have it green", lol

Terry

Sponsored

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
Liking the fact that the 15 to 17 remains virtually unchanged. More used parts for our cars and more aftermarket parts as well. I am also loving the grabber blue option but also wish an avalanche GT350 grey was also available.

I see Koons Ford in MD already offering the 2017 GT

http://www.koonsford.com/new/Ford/2017-Ford-Mustang-cf294d1b0a0e0ae77ffe1c9a264b66e6.htm
Wow, not much of a "wow" price now..... :D The price on my 16 was something like $6500 off (before employing the fuzzy math gun)

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Wow, not much of a "wow" price now..... :D The price on my 16 was something like $6500 off (before employing the fuzzy math gun)
I agree. My 2017 gt was OTD for 32500. No x plan or any employee discounts. It was $200 over its invoice OTD. Mrsp was a bit over 36,000

2017 gt
M6
300a
Cloth recaros
Upgraded paint color (white platinum metallic tri-coat )

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Whoohoooo mine is getting built on the 13 June. By the time l get the car it will be 12 months wait. In terms of swapping handbrake location i haven't heard they were changing that, your dealer is probably taking $hit......:thumbsup: but then again. ....
Agreed its probably a load of rubbish but I would love to know if they have bothered to swap sides properly in this model year now ford has got a better handle of the rhd order book/demand for the mustang outside the domestic market.
Either way I'm not going to be disappointed as long as my car arrives sometime around September.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Agreed its probably a load of rubbish but I would love to know if they have bothered to swap sides properly in this model year now ford has got a better handle of the rhd order book/demand for the mustang outside the domestic market.
Either way I'm not going to be disappointed as long as my car arrives sometime around September.
I'd be very surprised if Ford change the handbrake/cupholders for one model year only. Of course, the '18MY may keep a similar setup, but I'd hope they'd move over to an electronic handbrake for the '18MY facelift car.

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
I'd be very surprised if Ford change the handbrake/cupholders for one model year only. Of course, the '18MY may keep a similar setup, but I'd hope they'd move over to an electronic handbrake for the '18MY facelift car.
Moving to an electric handbrake would give me more reason to get a '17MY. But I'm already getting a '17MY so I guess they can switch!!:lol:

I don't like electronic parking brakes much.
Sponsored