Vehicle Showcase

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Nice...that's 2 months earlier then '15 & '16 hit in Sept....good chance then that refresh will be in lots in June of next year woooot.
Ford's no update or minor change model year changeovers are in June. August/September is normal for actual changes/MCA.

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Is it me, or does the bumper color not match the hood/fenders?

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Bumpers never 100% match the metal panels of the car. It has to do with the plastic vs metal in the way paint adheres to each

Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Nice...that's 2 months earlier then '15 & '16 hit in Sept....good chance then that refresh will be in lots in June of next year woooot.

No they will likely make the 17 yr a long one and not put the 18's out until august or september, due to the refresh

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Ford's no update or minor change model year changeovers are in June. August/September is normal for actual changes/MCA.
The '16 was a no update/minor change (hood signals and Sync 3. CA package was cosmetic) and it was released in August/September.

No they will likely make the 17 yr a long one and not put the 18's out until august or september, due to the refresh
Doubtful. If they have the '17s out now, then the schedule is probably been moved up to early summer release (like it should be). They already up'd the S650 by 2 years. Wouldn't surprise me that they shortened one of the model years by a few months especially since there haven't been major changes at all so far. Plus who doesn't want their new Mustang in June vs Sept. Maybe Ford woke up about that.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

dunno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Got a call today from mike bass ford located in ohio that a 17 came off the truck today. I called about a week ago and the salesmen told me as soon as they come in he would give me a ring and he did. Now this is just a v6 base but panel fitment looks great compared to my 15. Over all i see no differences

Thank you big time
Just ordered Lighting blue yesterday and was a little unsure if I made the right choice.
Not any more... L. Blue looks great on the car
Looks dark in overcast.... great hi lights in the sun.

Sponsored

Tems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
That new blue looks great. Since it's a V6 I should mention that the price went up $1000 and you can NO LONGER get the Foundry package. So that's the V6 look. But you get to pay for the option anyway.
So its 1000 more expensive, and thats the only package to come on them now?

shahram72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shahram
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 auto Foundry pkg.
Bumpers never 100% match the metal panels of the car. It has to do with the plastic vs metal in the way paint adheres to each
My old 91 Mitsubishi had the same thing, but bumpers were painted in a totally different paint. Had real flex agent and NO ROCK CHIPS unless hit by something heavy. Totally superior. Back in 91.