Sponsored

15 FP/Roush supercharger Help

Ishyne22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP - 2016 F150 5.0 ST - 2004 Ram SRT10 - 2003 Brickyard Nissan 350z TP
I think you’re on to something. I looked up the f150 instructions and the parts I pointed out as different from the ones the ford performance instructions are depicting seem to go to the f-150. So now it seems like one of the hardware kits I received was wrong.
Nah... i looked at the 15-17 mustang instructions. on the f150 it is attached to the blower. on the mustang it is just zip tied away... like i said probably just for under hood temp readings. i really think you need to remove your extension harness and check that there is continuity throughout the tps pins. If there is...then again double check the pinout on your stock tps wire harness and make sure it was repined correctly following roush instructions.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Nah... i looked at the 15-17 mustang instructions. on the f150 it is attached to the blower. on the mustang it is just zip tied away... like i said probably just for under hood temp readings. i really think you need to remove your extension harness and check that there is continuity throughout the tps pins. If there is...then again double check the pinout on your stock tps wire harness and make sure it was repined correctly following roush instructions.
Ok, gotcha I’ll look into that

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
You were on the right track. I took it to the dealership and one of the pins was damaged and the others weren’t seating correctly. Thank you for the pointers.

Ishyne22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP - 2016 F150 5.0 ST - 2004 Ram SRT10 - 2003 Brickyard Nissan 350z TP
You were on the right track. I took it to the dealership and one of the pins was damaged and the others weren’t seating correctly. Thank you for the pointers.
Oh good. I am glad you got it sorted out. crank should relearn itself now. Have fun!
Sponsored