Sponsored

10 Year Ford ESP Now Available

CptSumTingWong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I have a 2020 GT350 that is about 6 months out from it's bumper to bumper expiring so I was looking into buying the Ford extended warranty and I saw on Flood Ford's website that there's now a 10 year option. Looks like Ford's website is updated to reflect 10 year max instead of 8 max possible, so I'm assuming this is legit.

That being said, for a 10 year 100k Premium Care ESP plan they want $7k which seems super pricey. Looks like the biggest price jump is when selecting anything over 60k miles and then again over 100k miles. Like if you select a 10 year 75k miles plan might as well go up to the 10 year 100k plan. Which I guess means Ford statistically thinks major problems are likely to happen over 60k and again over 100k.

I'm still thinking about going 10 year 100k though even though it's pricy since it would give me more peace of mind and would probably drive it more and get more enjoyment out of it.
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Talk to @Zach@Granger . He should be able to get you a better price.

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I have a 2020 GT350 that is about 6 months out from it's bumper to bumper expiring so I was looking into buying the Ford extended warranty and I saw on Flood Ford's website that there's now a 10 year option. Looks like Ford's website is updated to reflect 10 year max instead of 8 max possible, so I'm assuming this is legit.

That being said, for a 10 year 100k Premium Care ESP plan they want $7k which seems super pricey. Looks like the biggest price jump is when selecting anything over 60k miles and then again over 100k miles. Like if you select a 10 year 75k miles plan might as well go up to the 10 year 100k plan. Which I guess means Ford statistically thinks major problems are likely to happen over 60k and again over 100k.

I'm still thinking about going 10 year 100k though even though it's pricy since it would give me more peace of mind and would probably drive it more and get more enjoyment out of it.
Talk to @Zach@Granger . He should be able to get you a better price.

Thanks for the mention. We can sure help. Email [email protected] and we can get you pricing. I will tell you going 10 years and on a Shelby isn't cheap. I'd recommend talking to Brooke and being realistic about how many miles you put on it in a year, that will help save you the most money and get coverage.
Sponsored