Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Is the auto in the Mach 1 tweaked differently than the GTs? I LOVE my GTs A10. Auto. It shifts quick, hard, precise, and holds the gears when needed. Calm when that's required too. I read that the Mach 1 auto transmission is more aggressive than the GTs but figured that's marketing. Anyone with experience driving both automatics?
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
See if you can get one from Steeda on Black Friday sale.
I think it may be the sweet spot for you.
Easy install, I did it myself with Jack stands and a M12 sawzaw
I know I should probably start there. My previous mustang with headers sounded good and would wake the dead when I really wanted to get crazy. maybe Iā€™m trying to relive my first car lol

Rear seat delete and a H pipe, that combination should be noticeably louder from the drivers seat.
I want the rsd but I need to figure out how to install without a warning light. Ford added sensors for ā€˜21 that make it a different process than previous years and I havenā€™t seen anyone else do it yet

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
My only gripe with it is that it needs the feature where you hold the left paddle and it drops to lowest possible gear like the same transmission in the Camaro.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
The only thing that matters is that youā€™re happy with your choice. The only proper solution, is one of each. :like:
The only time I miss the automatic is when a stoplight turns green. I miss being quicker on takeoff. That's about it.