+1 for MBRP RACE!!!

apex15stangPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I've finally gotten my MBRP RACE "black" installed and a week of driving on it, and damn it sounds good. I can't believe the sound. I was expecting for it to be ear piercing after some reviews on the forums, but damn it sounds good!!! I will admit cold start is aggressive but after that it calms right down, these cars do have a different sound and the exhaust highlights that very well. I'm very very happy that I went with the RACE and not the STREET after hearing about rasp. I expect the tone of the exhaust to change some once it gets dirty the next couple weeks and after a few autox and track events.

I don't have headers, so this review is on stock headers with a MMR intake/tune.
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
I've finally gotten my MBRP RACE "black" installed and a week of driving on it, and damn it sounds good. I can't believe the sound. I was expecting for it to be ear piercing after some reviews on the forums, but damn it sounds good!!! I will admit cold start is aggressive but after that it calms right down, these cars do have a different sound and the exhaust highlights that very well. I'm very very happy that I went with the RACE and not the STREET after hearing about rasp. I expect the tone of the exhaust to change some once it gets dirty the next couple weeks and after a few autox and track events.

I don't have headers, so this review is on stock headers with a MMR intake/tune.

Awesome feedback! The MBRP catbacks definitely sound bad ass.

For anyone else looking to get into one we have some awesome pricing available for our loyal customers.

Here's the details on how to receive your special pricing.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33593

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

which tune? how does it run? I have MMR no tune and truthfully (and for fear of being flamed by vendor) the thing sucks. they sent me two, the one listed on the website and a new one with a new MAF coupler that was supposed to work perfectly without tune. it doesn't. still have lag problems and hesitation. oh and the occasional after fire through the intake. FML.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

BEASTS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT M6 Black
MBRP

Glad OP is enjoying the Race. I'm awaiting my street (Condo living sucks) but I'm loving the exotic sound of the street sound clips and vids......BEEF is the man for getting your MBRP system. Thanks again for the great customer service!:thumbsup:

Sponsored

jvm051

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT base with 3.55's
Got mine from Beef and love the sound. Yes it does drone a bit but it's a race setup so expect it. My 3 year old girl is in the car every day and all she says is faster daddy faster, and will fall asleep with it most of the time, so if my 3 year old girl can deal with the sound man up and just buy from Beef. Haha. Sounds great!

OP
OP
apex15stangPP

apex15stangPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
which tune? how does it run? I have MMR no tune and truthfully (and for fear of being flamed by vendor) the thing sucks. they sent me two, the one listed on the website and a new one with a new MAF coupler that was supposed to work perfectly without tune. it doesn't. still have lag problems and hesitation. oh and the occasional after fire through the intake. FML.
I had my car tuned locally @ Dyno Solutions. They use HP Tuners software. Great strong tune, much better car, found that mid torque it needed to pull out of corners

Sick03L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang Premium Automagic
+1 here for the race. Its amazing, not obnoxious and Beef has the hook up on prices.
Sponsored