Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

Trevor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 1993 Mustang LX, 2018 Audi S4
[MENTION=33315]Trevor[/MENTION], I also love your neighbors green mustang
Oh yeah, it's a V6 up there. They seem nice, but I've yet to speak with them. I think they've only been there around 6 months or so.
Sponsored

nickko11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hi Guys, my name is Nick, i am from melbourne Australia and i just bought a 2017 race red auto Mustang and i pick it up this Thursday. my only other 2 sports cars were a Datsun 240Z (modded) from 1993 to 1999 and a 2006 MX5 which i had for 10 years. Both were great cars. Really looking forward to the Mustang and a "few little changes". lol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's a car and it's a mustang
I'm 17, I have a 2017 Mustang GT PP Ruby Red with the Recaro seats :D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's a car and it's a mustang
I'm 26 lol the username is the year of my car and I couldn't think of anything clever :'(

Sponsored

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
Hey, Dan here.

My first car was a used Mercury Capri 1980 (Ford Fox body style) which was all show - no go lol with it's straight 6. (at least it was smooth)

Wanted a 'real' Fox body for a while but never could.

Now I'm finally in the market for real, looking hard at a 2018 GT PP2.

I've done track days throughout the years in my daily driver of the time, though my first ever track day was on a CBR600F3 at Laguna Seca :D

Never did organized car racing but did do organized motorcycle racing on another Honda CBR600F3 for two seasons. My series did Grattan, Gingerman, Road America, Mid-Ohio.

panhandler62

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Still loving my baby. Every now and then I wonder if I shouldn't have held out a bit longer for a GT instead of my ecoboost, but then I realize I've never had the pedal all the way to the carpet in this ne... lol

Roush says they can put another 70hp to the rear wheels for about 1200 bucks if I get to feeling sad about having a turbo instead of a coyote... :D

BoostedBen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP Premium
Hey everyone, wanted to stop by and introduce myself and my car.

I'm located around the Sanford/Orlando area, and back in September purchased a brand new 2017 Magnetic GT PP MT. Love the car, amazing how these cars perform and even wilder with all the options they come with. It didn't take me long until I had the itch, more power... :headbang:

Long story short on that, the car went into the shop basically stock, and came out a changed beast.. good times! :cheers: Couldn't be happier with it at it's current stage.

Mods:
VMP GEN II Stage2 Kit
Upgraded 67MM TWB
Upgraded OPG and CS
Barton Hybrid 3 Shifter
MMD V-series spoiler

Upcoming Mods rather quickly:
Eibach Sportline Lowering Spring Kit - sitting in trunk, not installed yet :(
Nice set of DR's, 305/35/19's, haven't decided on brand yet!
Ben's GT.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

arodr260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Alex here, currently don't have a mustang YET but I had a 2014 gt premium (lowered, longtubes, x pipe, tune, gt500 rear valence and wing, quad tips, rush front lip, short shifter) was my baby but I got rid of it for certain reasons. Before that I've had a mazdaspeed3, jeep (TJ) after the mustang jk rubicon, focus rs ( all modded) and now just daily driving a ram 1500 as I keep waiting for the right time to get another mustang. I'm just on the fence if to give the 2018 some more times in hope for better deals or perhaps pull the trigger on a new 2017. Was getting a base performance pack 17 for $31,800 new but didn't pull the trigger. decided to keep waiting. so not sure if to go for the 18 (not a huge fan of front end) or stick to a 16-17 even if used with low miles. All I care for is performance pack (not going to be daily driven so don't care for all the other creature comforts) Also really wanted recaros but ill probably just do aftermarket later on since apparently can't get them on the base. Please feel free for any advice on the 17 v 18 debate I have including if 18 is worth extra $. Thank you and look forward to being more active once I actually buy one definitely sometime in 2018

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone, wanted to stop by and introduce myself and my car.

I'm located around the Sanford/Orlando area, and back in September purchased a brand new 2017 Magnetic GT PP MT. Love the car, amazing how these cars perform and even wilder with all the options they come with. It didn't take me long until I had the itch, more power... :headbang:

Long story short on that, the car went into the shop basically stock, and came out a changed beast.. good times! :cheers: Couldn't be happier with it at it's current stage.

Mods:
VMP GEN II Stage2 Kit
Upgraded 67MM TWB
Upgraded OPG and CS
Barton Hybrid 3 Shifter
MMD V-series spoiler

Upcoming Mods rather quickly:
Eibach Sportline Lowering Spring Kit - sitting in trunk, not installed yet :(
Nice set of DR's, 305/35/19's, haven't decided on brand yet!
That is awesome! :headbang:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Alex here, currently don't have a mustang YET but I had a 2014 gt premium (lowered, longtubes, x pipe, tune, gt500 rear valence and wing, quad tips, rush front lip, short shifter) was my baby but I got rid of it for certain reasons. Before that I've had a mazdaspeed3, jeep (TJ) after the mustang jk rubicon, focus rs ( all modded) and now just daily driving a ram 1500 as I keep waiting for the right time to get another mustang. I'm just on the fence if to give the 2018 some more times in hope for better deals or perhaps pull the trigger on a new 2017. Was getting a base performance pack 17 for $31,800 new but didn't pull the trigger. decided to keep waiting. so not sure if to go for the 18 (not a huge fan of front end) or stick to a 16-17 even if used with low miles. All I care for is performance pack (not going to be daily driven so don't care for all the other creature comforts) Also really wanted recaros but ill probably just do aftermarket later on since apparently can't get them on the base. Please feel free for any advice on the 17 v 18 debate I have including if 18 is worth extra $. Thank you and look forward to being more active once I actually buy one definitely sometime in 2018
If you can get over the front end mess, the 18's are really nice. They fixed just about everything that was lacking in the 15-17's. Better exhaust from the start, tightened up the shifter, improved clutch, etc... These can all be fixed on a 15-17 with the right mods.....Right now is the time to pull the trigger on a 2017
but if you compare the two and personally think the 2018's are better/worth the wait... then I would hold off at least until after the spring rush....
there is a lot of hype about the new 2018 model and prices will be inflated... I waited until the 2017's were out and got a really great deal on my 2016.
all this of course depends upon your budget and how much you want to spend. I know a lot of guys getting killer deals on 2017's with plenty left over for mods and even a supercharger in some instances....
My opinion is that if you are going for a base model without the digital dash, magnaride, etc.. then a 2017 is going to be a better deal as the differences won't be so pronounced. If you desire all of the upgrade goodies and have the cash, then go for the 2018.... IF you can get over the front end looks :-)

MehWhatevs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2017 GT
What's crackin' guys! My name is Chris I'm 30, currently residing in TX. I bought a 2017 race red gt about two months ago! this is the first muscle car I've ever had. I have a lot of big aspirations for this car but the military doesn't pay that well! haha guess ill start small with a few cosmetic changes then save, save, save!

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
What's crackin' guys! My name is Chris I'm 30, currently residing in TX. I bought a 2017 race red gt about two months ago! this is the first muscle car I've ever had. I have a lot of big aspirations for this car but the military doesn't pay that well! haha guess ill start small with a few cosmetic changes then save, save, save!
Welcome!

grabber yote

Corn Fed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2017 GT PP
My name is Trevor. I'm from eastern NC. I've owned mustangs ever since I was old enough to drive (I'm 41) I'm also retired Air Force.
Sponsored