Sponsored

2 YouTubers going to be rebuilding engine themselves after warranty denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 37397

I like Rated R Cars channel, he had a new engine replacement as well, and if I’m not mistaken his car was tuned.
Sponsored

Beetleything

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rocket Ship - Space Cadet :)
A spade a spade? Really? You seem to be the racist here. Not only that, you are using foul language on a public forum....... Nice.

Why not throw the gender card out there too? You, and people like you, are one of the reasons this world is so screwed up. Your viewpoint is so far off that I question your motive here to try to turn this into a racial issue. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Everyone needs to CHILL !!!

Utoob is not real life - K !

A spade as a spade has NOTHIING TO DO with black people or 70's vernacular - it's an expression basically calling something as you see it - like if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck !

"To call a spade a spade" entered the English language when Nicholas Udall translated Erasmus in 1542. Famous authors who have used it in their works include Charles Dickens and W. Somerset Maugham, among others.

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Everyone needs to CHILL !!!

Utoob is not real life - K !

A spade as a spade has NOTHIING TO DO with black people or 70's vernacular - it's an expression basically calling something as you see it - like if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck !

"To call a spade a spade" entered the English language when Nicholas Udall translated Erasmus in 1542. Famous authors who have used it in their works include Charles Dickens and W. Somerset Maugham, among others.
I've already looked it up and it can be interpreted many ways. You are right, everyone needs to chill. This has nothing to do with race, but instead people doing what they are supposed to do.

Bringing your car into a dealer for warranty engine replacement is not the right thing to do when you have put a tune on it.

Shame on anyone who brings race into this.

Shame

Sponsored

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
I highly doubt her engine failure had anything to do with the tune. She tracked it and a ton of bone stock gt350s that are tracked eventually fail and blow up, thats why they are replacing the engines with upgraded engines, for example check out rated R cars channel his block was faulty though but they put the new upgraded engine in his car. He also blew up a 5.0 too.. apparently due to hpfp failure. Adam LZ's engine also blew up. Tunnel Chasers blew up. Jeff Ashtons engine failed. All American Drivers engine failed. The only gt350 channel I know of whos engine hasnt blown yet is Speed Phenom.

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
Well technically tracking your car can result in a warranty
I highly doubt her engine failure had anything to do with the tune. She tracked it and a ton of bone stock gt350s that are tracked eventually fail and blow up, thats why they are replacing the engines with upgraded engines, for example check out rated R cars channel his block was faulty though but they put the new upgraded engine in his car. He also blew up a 5.0 too.. apparently due to hpfp failure. Adam LZ's engine also blew up. Tunnel Chasers blew up. Jeff Ashtons engine failed. All American Drivers engine failed. The only gt350 channel I know of whos engine hasnt blown yet is Speed Phenom.
That was the point I was trying to make earlier. Ford clearly has a defective product, tune or not. This is why you just can5 mod these cars under warranty unless you have a big pile of cash laying around to buy a new motor.

Vudu52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
17 Shelby GT350 / 04 Terminator Cobra / 22 Bronco
Zander13, Stankmode,.
I used to watch these two ass hats, stangmode would not turn a wrench on his own if his life depended on it and Zander finally blew his engine up after a TT set up on the first drive. I still check his channel out every few weeks just to see the latest disaster that's happened after 3 previous accidents.

CB18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Stingray
This thread is about GT350 engines. Then it goes to a tits and ass show and then to a racist discussion. I ask a legit question about the power of these cars and I'm the jerk. Tomster and 5.2 liters of democracy, you two really are assholes.

Sponsored

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
This thread is about GT350 engines. Then it goes to a tits and ass show and then to a racist discussion. I ask a legit question about the power of these cars and I'm the jerk. Tomster and 5.2 liters of democracy, you two really are assholes.
All I said was it was off topic and not relevant, which it was. I'd recommend you don't get your feelings involved in this, especially since it isn't personal. Post it in the general forum and keep the discussion on-topic.

Edit: You're more than welcome to PM me and keep complaining so we don't blow this thread up more than it already has been.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Okay . I will ask an engine related question .

I have a Gen 3 whipple on my car and I already had to rebuild my motor after bending a rod -it needed to be sleeved, and I upgraded the rods/pistons and valve springs . I had already upgraded the OPG before the motor failed but. The rebuild was not that much more than a coyote rebuild with similar parts .

I also have a “spare “ complete 2016 engine(not long block ) that’s never been run(not factory but hand built with all new parts per seller) . It’s been sitting in my storage unit for a year .
I am undecided on whether to send it off to have a rod /bearing (Voodoo specific Manley H beams ) only upgrade (the pistons are a quality Mahle) so I have a spare or just leave it alone as is ,In case I ever want to return the car to NA. Or may be its worth something to someone as is (no real interest so far ).

But even if I( or anyone else) was going to run it NA I would at least upgrade the OPG so it might be worth doing the rod upgrade as well since it won’t be that much more labor .
9196D718-63DD-4CB8-8D5C-CF9BF4FB2F97.jpeg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.