Status
Not open for further replies.

moffetts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Whippled 2015 GT PP
He has serious bad luck. Wow.
This had nothing to do with luck. It had everything to do with seeing far more boost than they should have been seeing, even at port throttle, and then proceeding to mash it anyway. It’s like if you’re seeing 10 degrees of knockr at part throttle, you acknowledge you’re seeing 10 degrees of knockr, and you send it to the moon anyway. It blew up? Such luck!
Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
This had nothing to do with luck. It had everything to do with seeing far more boost than they should have been seeing, even at port throttle, and then proceeding to mash it anyway. It’s like if you’re seeing 10 degrees of knockr at part throttle, you acknowledge you’re seeing 10 degrees of knockr, and you send it to the moon anyway. It blew up? Such luck!

It wasn’t KR, it was boost
The waste gates were setup wrong and he still mashed it, his buddy even sez it in the video

10lbs of boost at 20% throttle, once he push the pedal WOT he was probably seeing over 18lbs on pump fuel

Boom

Last edited:

crcpdx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Who cares the guy is a douchebag. Makes his money from a med discharge, and begging his followers for money. Claims to be broke and a week later buys a 15k bike. His install videos suck and his reviews are worse. This post brought to you by Corsa...he's a joke

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

Sponsored

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Wastegate pressure on these cars ends up being a few psi less than the springs that are actually in the gates. This is due to the exhaust back pressure on these turbo cars.

On gate springs, he should have been seeing 5-6 to psi and instead was seeing close to 10 at part throttle.

He probably had the wastegate vacuum lines plumbed to the top of the gates instead of the bottom which would have forced them closed lol.

Boioioioong!

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I do think he said it had nothing to do with the product, nothing to do with the tune or any of that.
It was his fault with the install is what he said on that video. I think the wastegates were installed incorrectly??? Not positive.

Sponsored

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
Feel bad for the dude, he knows he just made hugely expensive mistake. Hes owned up to it being his fault and even expressed his regret at rushing it. Hopefully he can catch a break and score a deal on a long block.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
When I got my mustang I started following him, was a little click bait-y but not the worst. The he sold the blue GT and got the hellcat lost a ton of subscribers and went full click bait. That’s when I un-subbed. He got the red GT and I tried but shit was too much click bait. I know some like it and are entertained, that great youtubers can make a shit load of money I don’t fault him for trying. But I won’t watch channels that are “I did this one thing” “this one thing ruined my car” “my cars ruined already” and it’s a 12 min video with 11 mins of bullshit and 45 seconds of what that “one thing” is. I don’t wish the dude ill will, and wouldn’t be surprised if he just acts like it’s terrible and has a fully built sleeved block on the way makes 7 videos about that

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
What got me was when he said,

"I'm sorry I'm not perfect, only one guy was perfect and he was crucified on a cross you know, if you believe in that but it's facts." lol

and something like..
I'm not ebegging, aw man thanks for the $20 to my epay, if you do want to send money my thing is zanderXXblah blah blah

Classic

Face

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I bet the car felt NASTY for those couple pulls though!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.