Zander13 - Hellhorse Turbo Build - Motor RIP on first drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
After he "says" his wife crashed the car last time he said in the live stream that "she just got her first real career job, a job she could like retire from." Then she said something like, I don't know how I'm going to be able to get to work.. his reply was, and I'm not exaggerating here, "..Well you're just gonna have to quit I guess."

The guys is a bum who got caught in the first video drinking and driving when he "Ran over something". His reply was something like, I wasn't drinking enough to affect my reaction time.
Sponsored

808muscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Whipple, 2006 GT Blown and cammed
Going FI and being a brokedick is a really bad decision. Shit happens and if you don't have a measly $5k in the bank for a shortblock stick to bolt ons. FI isn't for everyone.

OP
OP
SoCalTim

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
He's hoping for just needing a new short block.

But, that end cylinder took a bit of damage...

head1.jpg

808muscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Whipple, 2006 GT Blown and cammed
He's hoping for just needing a new short block.

But, that end cylinder took a bit of damage...

head1.jpg
Yeah that looks bad. Can't cheap out now everything will have to checked. It sucks.

OP
OP
SoCalTim

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
If I were him, I'd take a step back, shut things down for the winter and take some time to recharge my finances and plan out the repairs.

Last edited:

Sponsored

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
I wonder how much it affects Hellhorse Performance, or any other brand/company for that matter when a YouTuber has such catastrophic failure as they do? I bet Hellhorse, JLT, Corsa and whatever sponsors he has are wishing he'd go away right about now after all the drama...car wrecks...and now engine failure that was 100% preventable. I'm also curious if at any point the Street713 guy (who also makes videos of his Shelby on YT) gave Zander any good advice? I mean he was in the videos helping with this build, what does he know that's not being told yet about this latest coyote down situation? I mean really man, he's a Ford tech, did he not look over Alex's work at all? Seems a trained tech would have at least caught the fact that the wastegates weren't properly set up...

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
This is Zander13. I appreciate the support in sharing the video but PPL need to know some details. There is a backstory on why the waste gates were wrong but I can not say all of it online or it will damage the reputation of a few. I was not the only one to touch the plumbing. But to protect others I edited the video in such a manner to take 100% of the blame. Its my car at the end of the day and I feel its the right thing to do to take all responsibility. The fact of the matter is that the viewers are only going to get get bits on information and not all as to again protect others. Being on social media does mean that there are some politics involved. What happened was not a fault of the kit or the tune. Other you tubers have blown up engines on purpose or by accident and I don't see them getting this kind of hate. Many act like they have never in their lives made a mistake. That would be untrue. Fact of the matter is that we all do and we learn from them. It is what it is. I put myself out there so I accept it. Yes, I use youtube to bring in a little extra money every month. The VA does not want me working more than 20 hours a week. I gave the Army 14 years and 4 combat deployments and as a result got injured from it. Many may not know that, many may not care. But YouTube allows me to have fun, share my passion and feed my family. Hate in it if you want... Long story short is PPL need to remember that they are watching EDITED videos. Not many will release video publicly embarrassing themselves to the world. I choose to show what happened so others won't make our mistakes. As of now it looks like we got lucky and it only needs a short block. I again ask everyone who views the channel to remember that we all have made stupid mistakes and we learn from them, or at least hope we do. I hope you all have a bless day. Thanks - Alex (Z13)

BTW. 3 accidents. got backed into while stationary at a gas station, hit semi truck road debris from a blowout or something and the third I was not even in the car, wife almost got killed by a semi on a small bridge overpass. all not at fault. Unlucky me.

Last edited:

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
After he "says" his wife crashed the car last time he said in the live stream that "she just got her first real career job, a job she could like retire from." Then she said something like, I don't know how I'm going to be able to get to work.. his reply was, and I'm not exaggerating here, "..Well you're just gonna have to quit I guess."

The guys is a bum who got caught in the first video drinking and driving when he "Ran over something". His reply was something like, I wasn't drinking enough to affect my reaction time.
NON of that is true at all, You may have miss heard. And was never drinking and driving running over anything. You have me confused.

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
NON of that is true at all, You may have miss heard. And was never drinking and driving running over anything. You have me confused.
Looks like you deleted the comment about drinking, from the first videos that's convenient.
You also seem to not realize we know a lot of the same people.

You're a Youtube ebegger who throws out empty self owning apologies, God & Christ and your Service as a way get people to send you money. You're full of it. Go get a real job and provide for your responsibilities.

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
The crash you are referring to is when I was on the way driving home from NJ and on a 15 hour trip. No drinking was involved. I have never drank and drive. Those that know me know that I’m actually not a big drinker at all. The video you attached here I was not even in the car. That was my wife’s accident at midnight coming home from work. Get your facts straight before you try to attack someone publicly. Secondly, no one is forcing you to watch YouTube videos.

Looks like you deleted the comment about drinking, from the first videos that's convenient.
You also seem to not realize we know a lot of the same people.

You're a Youtube ebegger who throws out empty self owning apologies, God & Christ and your Service as a way get people to send you money. You're full of it. Go get a real job and provide for your responsibilities.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I am talking about both incidents. Drinking when you ran over the stuff in the road and then this accident when you told your wife she's going to lose her job. Get your life in order before posting it to Youtube so you don't have to Ebeg every time you screw up. You're the only one in the Mustang YT community that is consistently asking for money and giving sob stories.

I know all about your VA 20 hours a week BS. You're milking the system and begging for money from your screw ups.

By saying other people had their hands on your car that night and that you're protecting them, you're still blaming others while trying to keep your partnership with Hellhorse. You're so full of it but hey, at least this drama is getting you views and ad revenue. You're welcome.

We also know about sending money to yourself on livestreams from other accounts to encourage other people to do it. ..should I keep going? Your "friends" dime you out because they know your full of it.

This is Zander13. I appreciate the support in sharing the video but PPL need to know some details. There is a backstory on why the waste gates were wrong but I can not say all of it online or it will damage the reputation of a few. I was not the only one to touch the plumbing. But to protect others I edited the video in such a manner to take 100% of the blame. Its my car at the end of the day and I feel its the right thing to do to take all responsibility. The fact of the matter is that the viewers are only going to get get bits on information and not all as to again protect others. Being on social media does mean that there are some politics involved. What happened was not a fault of the kit or the tune. Other you tubers have blown up engines on purpose or by accident and I don't see them getting this kind of hate. Many act like they have never in their lives made a mistake. That would be untrue. Fact of the matter is that we all do and we learn from them. It is what it is. I put myself out there so I accept it. Yes, I use youtube to bring in a little extra money every month. The VA does not want me working more than 20 hours a week. I gave the Army 14 years and 4 combat deployments and as a result got injured from it. Many may not know that, many may not care. But YouTube allows me to have fun, share my passion and feed my family. Hate in it if you want... Long story short is PPL need to remember that they are watching EDITED videos. Not many will release video publicly embarrassing themselves to the world. I choose to show what happened so others won't make our mistakes. As of now it looks like we got lucky and it only needs a short block. I again ask everyone who views the channel to remember that we all have made stupid mistakes and we learn from them, or at least hope we do. I hope you all have a bless day. Thanks - Alex (Z13)

BTW. 3 accidents. got backed into while stationary at a gas station, hit semi truck road debris from a blowout or something and the third I was not even in the car, wife almost got killed by a semi on a small bridge overpass. all not at fault. Unlucky me.
The crash you are referring to is when I was on the way home from NJ and on a 15 hour trip. No drinking was involved. The video you attached here I was not even in the car. That was my wife’s accident at midnight coming home from work. Get your facts straight before you try to attack someone publicly.

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
You have no clue at all. NO DRINKING WAS EVER INVOLVED IN ANY VIDEO. And I never told my wife to quit her job. You are just making up stuff at this point to seek attention or something coming after me like you are. Hopefully everyone reading this can see past your confusion. And no one is milking the VA. You want to see my records and DD214? Seriously, FU for even suggesting that. Leave me alone and stop watching my channel. No one is forcing you too. And sending money to myself. Haha. That’s stupid, I’d loose 40% if I did that. That’s the most insane thing I’ve heard yet. You are funny.

I am talking about both incidents. Drinking when you ran over the stuff in the road and then this accident when you told your wife she's going to lose her job. Get your life in order before posting it to Youtube so you don't have to Ebeg every time you screw up and get called out. You're the only one in the Mustang YT community that is consistently asking for money and giving sob stories.

I know all about your VA 20 hours a week BS. You're milking the system and begging for money from your screw ups.

By saying other people had their hands on your car that night and that you're protecting them, you're still blaming others while trying to keep your partnership with Hellhorse. You're so full of it but hey, at least this drama is getting you views and ad revenue. You're welcome.

We also know about sending money to yourself on livestreams from other accounts to encourage other people to do it.

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
You have no clue at all. NO DRINKING WAS EVER INVOLVED IN ANY VIDEO. And I never told my wife to quit her job. You are just making up stuff at this point to seek attention or something coming after me like you are. Hopefully everyone reading this can see past your confusion. And no one is milking the VA. You want to see my records and DD214? Seriously, FU for even suggesting that. Leave me alone and stop watching my channel. No one is forcing you too.
You're right about the "quiting" part, I was going off memory. I had to scrub that video to find both your comments. You told her she was going to have to lose her job then. I time stamp posted the videos of you saying both things from the same video so it's in context. I have nothing to gain from making stuff up, I am no one on Youtube or on here. Your reputation as an ebegger is much more prolific than just some random me who knows people who know you. My comments are just frosting on your shitbird sandwich.

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
LOL and you still keep replying even after being proved wrong . You say I’m the ebegger. Look in the mirror. You on here making stuff up for attention. Seriously Just stop. You look desperate at this point making stuff up. It’s comical.

You're right about the "quiting" part, I was going off memory. I had to scrub that video to find both your comments. You told her she was going to have to lose her job then. I time stamp posted the videos of you saying both things from the same video so it's in context. I have nothing to gain from making stuff up, I am no one on Youtube or on here. Your reputation as an ebegger is much more prolific than just some random me who knows people who know you. My comments are just frosting on your shitbird sandwich.

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
It's Saturday morning and I've got time. It doesn't bother me at all to spend a little time busting you out on your BS.

Now though, I'll let your work stand for itself. All the videos are there for proof. On the bright side, you'll make extra money from people watching your train wreck.

everyone hit like and Subscribe. My E-begging, I mean epay account is in the description bellow, God Bless.

LOL and you still keep replying even after being proved wrong . You say I’m the ebegger. Look in the mirror. You on here making stuff up for attention. Seriously Just stop. You look desperate at this point making stuff up. It’s comical.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.