Not open for further replies.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Anyone else on here follow Zander13 on YouTube?

I have been following his twin turbo updates, as he installed his Hellhorse Performance '1500HP' rated twin turbo kit, running twin Comp Turbo 6467 turbos.

Couldn't believe it when he toasted the motor on the maiden voyage :frown: . Couldn't help but feel like he gave it wayyy too much throttle for an initial test drive. Must have been overly excited and perhaps lacking experience.

Hopefully he can round up the $ to get it back on the road in the near future.

Sponsored

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
Anyone else on here follow Zander13 on YouTube?

I have been following his twin turbo updates, as he installed his Hellhorse Performance '1500HP' rated twin turbo kit, running twin Comp Turbo 6467 turbos.

Couldn't believe it when he toasted the motor on the maiden voyage :frown: . Couldn't help but feel like he gave it wayyy too much throttle for an initial test drive. Must have been overly excited and perhaps lacking experience.

Hopefully he can round up the $ to get it back on the road in the near future.

How about this guy's luck. I think he crashed his car at least 3 times, just twin turbo'd it and it grenades. Sad part is all he had to do was send the thing to PBD and they would have made sure everything was good before revving it hard. Instead he was out running around with the front end off in the middle of the night. Should have just took his time and done it right.

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
He ran the piss outta that Determined Veteran's Shelby a couple weeks ago right off the lot....Alex (Zander 13) exhibits a lack of common sense a lot, I criticized that lack of proper break in and he got all petty with me in the comments section and he was arguing I was "triggered" by it....uh no, I just hate seeing new cars taken off the lot and the piss run out of them without a break in... A little back story from early last year when I started following him...He actually was the person who inspired me to do long tube's on my '18 last Spring when he did them on his blue '18. Now going back to his '18 that he dimed out for a Dodge only to then go buy the '19 GT and wreck it repeatedly (well his wife did the last time).... Long story short feel sorry for him because he also turns his own wrenches, but yeah he lacks common sense and I unsubbed from his channel because of it. Now this. If I were him I'd get a Prius and call it a day...
external-content.duckduckgo.com.png

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
How about this guy's luck. I think he crashed his car at least 3 times, just twin turbo'd it and it grenades. Sad part is all he had to do was send the thing to PBD and they would have made sure everything was good before revving it hard. Instead he was out running around with the front end off in the middle of the night. Should have just took his time and done it right.
Who tuned it?

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Who tuned it?
PBD initially. Dunno because I stopped following him a week or so ago over repeated stupidity if PBD did an update tune for the Hellhorse set up or not... I know Speed713 supposedly helped him put in billet OPG's. After all the issues I've seen since last year, it Sure doesn't inspire me to wanna boost my coyote now. In fact, I built mine up with that as the plan and now I'm convinced I'm far better off not throwing more of my hard earned savings into my '18 money pit! I'm done with mine after a torsen diff swap and a Circle D stall which I plan on doing next Spring. A high 10 second car is enough fun for me for what I do with the car....

Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
First off watch the video, he had the WG plumbed wrong, he hit 9.8lbs at 20% throttle. His buddy expresses that to him but the 2 of them continue to hammer on the car, obviously they didn’t check how they plumbed the setup a few times just to make sure, basically he over boosted the car and the engine went buh bye.

Fell bad for him but he’ll probably start another go fund me or whatever he does to try and get peeps to help pay for the engine?

The sad part is he has a broken mustang for the 3-4th time that has close to 80k or more into it.

OUCH

Last edited:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The sad part is he has a broken mustang for the 3-4th time that has close to 80k or more into it.
A quick call to Lebanon Ford and 40 grand would have netted him a professionally built car. Talk about amateur hour on so many levels.

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
The guy and his buddy are completely clueless. On supposedly wastegate pressure(7lbs spring), they see almost 10lbs of boost at part throttle and decide that it's a good idea to go WOT. Very frustrating to watch, poor car.

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Don't drink and Drive or Mod. The guy is just a YT ebegger.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Draklia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I could care less what some reality tv wannabe does to get ratings. Probably would get more ratings if he ran one of his fellow YouTube personalities over.

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
This is the guy that had to beg for money to get home when he broke at a gas station on a road trip as he didn't plan for the possibility, and now he's installing his own TT kit and blows up his car due to lack of planning/double checking his work, and understanding how everything works. Part of me thinks he did it on purpose for the attention. What a doofus.

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I know some guys like this.

Surprisingly they have the same results as him. Who da thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.