Sponsored

June Sales

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Lack of sales - I can't only speak for myself. When I saw the COTY awards i went to check one out. What I came away with what the car is simply too small. Hey the back seat in the Mustang is not a big car, though the back seats are usable. At 5'11" I can sit in the back, I have a buddy that is 6'2" he can sit in back. I cannot sit in back of a Camaro. That was the deal killer for me.
[ame]
Sponsored

Dudie7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Sorry but I am not buying it. For years I read it was price now that the Mustang is as expensive or even more expensive it is advertising. It’s hard to admit but the narrative people have bought into that the Mustang is one of the worst cars on the road that make no power, can’t race on the track, etc is not true. There is no way the “superior” car should ever get outsold.
I have this argument with some of my Camaro buddies all the time. The Camaro is the superior PERFORMER IN INSTRUMENTED TESTS BY A MAGAZINE ON A CLOSED TRACK. That, in no way, makes it the superior car. For some reason, that's hard for them to understand. Sometimes, it's all about the numbers...but sometimes, it isn't.

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey

There is a perfect example of slanted Mustang forum BS. I very fat, 6' 2" guy.....I bet he can't get in the back of my Tang either. :lol:

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
There is a perfect example of slanted Mustang forum BS. I very fat, 6' 2" guy.....I bet he can't get in the back of my Tang either. :lol:
Slanted? I'm 6'2 and have the exact same seating position in a camaros backseat (yes, I checked). The only slant I can see is that from any camaro nut swinger that can't recognize just how bad that is. The mustang has it's limitations, but is not nearly that bad.

P.S. In case you didn't already know, the US is one of the most obese nations in the world.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
There's plenty of room for his belly. That is blatantly obvious. There's lots and lots of open air in front of him. Your post comes off as very biased in favor of the Camaro.

Can you explain to me why him being heavy has anything to do with the fact that there's not enough head room or leg room in the Camaro?

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There's plenty of room for his belly. That is blatantly obvious. There's lots and lots of open air in front of him. Your post comes off as very biased in favor of the Camaro.

Can you explain to me why him being heavy has anything to do with the fact that there's not enough head room or leg room in the Camaro?

He's not heavy. He's fat. I owned on and didn't fit either. I don't fit in the back of this car either. And, yes, I am tall and fat (heavy).

You buy any of these cars for the back seat you are insane and not heavy (fat).

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
He's not heavy. He's fat. I owned on and didn't fit either. I don't fit in the back of this car either. And, yes, I am tall and fat (heavy).

If the mustang didn't have a back seat I wouldn't be driving it. My kids fit in the back quite well....all the way up to my 16 year old (a bit under 6'). Yes, the older boys have to man sit, but they are skinny and their heads don't yet touch the roof/glass. The do not fit in a camaro. I can get by transporting co-workers in the mustang. In a camaro, not a chance in hell.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
You can transport lots of types of people, they just have to accept that if they want a free ride it will be a bit cramped. It would happen the same in the Mustang or Camaro if they had no other choice. In terms of convenience which affects your buying decision, the Mustang wins hands down.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly

If he was a bean pole he'd not fit then either..it's a vertical space problem, not lateral.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

What I objected to is your change of subject - which you are continuing to do. You still haven't explained why showing the lack of head and leg room in the Camaro is slanted or biased.

If he was a bean pole he'd not fit then either..it's a vertical space problem, not lateral.
Exactly correct. But you are very slanted and biased toward the Mustang because you pointed that out. ;)

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What I objected to is your change of subject - which you are continuing to do. You still haven't explained why showing the lack of head and leg room in the Camaro is slanted or biased.
I have a 2 week old Mustang. And it is my 2nd S550. I am not biased to any car. However I had the Camaro as well. Both suck. Kinda like 2 ugly girls. One is ugly and one is uglier, chances are. I am setting myself up here but did anyone buy the Mustang for the back seat?

I found the post with the fat guy absurd. "Camaros don't sell as much as Mustangs because a fat SOB can't sit in the back"......I don't want a fat guy in the back of any car I own.

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
I have a 2 week old Mustang. And it is my 2nd S550. I am not biased to any car. However I had the Camaro as well. Both suck. Kinda like 2 ugly girls. One is ugly and one is uglier, chances are. I am setting myself up here but did anyone buy the Mustang for the back seat?

I found the post with the fat guy absurd. "Camaros don't sell as much as Mustangs because a fat SOB can't sit in the back"......I don't want a fat guy in the back of any car I own.
And again, you are focusing on the fat part of the equation when the real issue was his height. A skinny guy would have the exact same issue.

Ask anyone who purchased their mustang who needs to occasionally fit their kids in the back seat if it was a factor in their decision making and you'll find a resounding yes.

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And again, you are focusing on the fat part of the equation when the real issue was his height. A skinny guy would have the exact same issue.

Ask anyone who purchased their mustang who needs to occasionally fit their kids in the back seat if it was a factor in their decision making and you'll find a resounding yes.

So we all agree short, fat people can sit back there. I guess then you all must have some damn tall kids.
Sponsored