Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
We have a 2013 FR-S and a 2015 Mustang EcoBoost, I've driven both extensively and been a vendor on both forums for quite some time. Added the typical mods to both cars and such.

Both cars are fun to drive, they each have their perks. With that being said, I'd save up for a GT if I was going for a Mustang. If I was going to get a FR-S / BRZ, I'd just build a 240SX the way I wanted it.

The FR-S drives almost identical to my S14 (minus the brakes, 6 spd, and comforts), but you could easily add those things. The Mustang is fun, but it doesn't excite me like the 5.0 does.

The EB and FR-S are fun cars, (love em both!). In a perfect world, the FR-S/BRZ would've come with the 2.3L motor from the EB. That would've been the best entry-level "fun" car out there

Nick C.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
Ignorant bros getting their hands on GT's and thinking they're better than everyone :p
Next time a GT bro tries to talk shit, ask why they didn't just get a Shelby instead :)

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0

Sponsored

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Ouch lol

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
I hagree with you on that point, Driving my Supra in England was scary.

I think the FRS is good in any county with tight roads and low speed limits, like Japan or England
:lol: Thats because it's not underpowered compared to most Japanese cars. One tried against my Skyline, didn't go well for him.

R3troGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Coupe - 2019 RAM 1500 BH
So you come on a thread called "FRS or Ecoboost " and start with your V8 or nothing vs and I'm the Arschloch? Interesting!

Nope 100% off topic. Thread was not called " FRS or Ecoboost or neither V8 rulez"
It's obvious you are too closed minded to have ever driven either the EBM or FRS, so you have nothing of value to add here.
Nowhere in any of my posts, on this site or any other Mustang site, have I said anything bad or against the Ecoboost. Some of you are just reading things into my saying I don't want and FRS or Ecoboost, only a V8 FOR ME.

If you are happy then who cares what I or anyone things.

Sponsored

R3troGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
Next time a GT bro tries to talk shit, ask why they didn't just get a Shelby instead :)
In case you are referring to me, I have had 2 Shelby's, thanks.

R3troGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
Your V8 looks like ass. Take those stripes off and stop making DIB look bad.
Really. You really hurt my feeling now :thumbsup:

Brad

Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S - Big Turbo EB
Nowhere in any of my posts, on this site or any other Mustang site, have I said anything bad or against the Ecoboost. Some of you are just reading things into my saying I don't want and FRS or Ecoboost, only a V8 FOR ME.

If you are happy then who cares what I or anyone things.
I agree you did nothing wrong and were just stating your opinion, however, even commenting "neither" was unnecessary as the OP was obviously debating between the FRS and Ecoboost and non-answers really add nothing to the conversation.

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
GT all the way, but sometimes I wonder if an STI would make me happy. that stats on a 15+ STI vs GT are very close. im not buying anything until I get some good seat time. but for this thread. EB over the other, but GT if you can afford it.

Brad

Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S - Big Turbo EB
GT all the way, but sometimes I wonder if an STI would make me happy. that stats on a 15+ STI vs GT are very close. im not buying anything until I get some good seat time. but for this thread. EB over the other, but GT if you can afford it.
I leased a GTPP for a month but didn't like it as much as I like my EB after the turbo swap. Only thing I miss is the sound.
Sponsored