moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
ill take MFT over the shit dodge has anyday.. my god that is hideous
UConnect has an advantage over almost everyone else though. It is extremely user friendly.
Sponsored

jasonc0604

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus SE "Slocus"
Not waiting, didn't wait. My order went to Ford from the dealership yesterday.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
I'll be ordering a 2016 on May 11th as well. Sync 3 is very much worth it to me; plus there was some rumor that the price of Nav will be like cut in half so I basically want to see if I can option out a cheaper 'Stang than the 2015.

Also, picking up in September/October gives me more time to save up for my large downpayment. Only way I'm buying a 2015 is if a dealer gives me an offer I can't refuse - unlikely.

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
ive only had my mustang for 3 weeks but i dont see why everyone hates on MFT so much, i havent experienced any slowness/non responsiveness to it. But im sure that might change if i tried sync 3 and compare them. I would have waited for a 2016 but i wanted to get into a s550 asap lol.

Sponsored

sp13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 V6 Premium
Sync 3 looks really nice and worth waiting for, but I wanted to drive my car over the summer, so I went ahead and ordered a 2015.

Dosia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Yes sir. Putting in my order in 2 more weeks.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Me, mostly to continue saving for a large down payment, although by the time I want to buy it I may as well get a 17MY...

Dosia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Only reason I would wait for 17 is a mach1, but I dont think I can wait that long.

Sponsored

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Sync 3 is the greatest creation of mankind.
That seems pretty unlikely.

Sync 3 is Blackberry-based, same as GM's CUE, which has been panned more loudly than even MFT.

Having 9000 miles with MFT, I have very few complaints. Once you learn what works, it's very effective. I can't call it "natural speech," not quite, but learning to wait for the prompt and to speak clearly are big parts of the success I am having with it.

Personally, I couldn't care less if it streams Pandora or anything else. I listen to FM and Sirius XM, and my iPod works great.

MFT by itself is NO reason to wait for 2016.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
That seems pretty unlikely.

Sync 3 is Blackberry-based, same as GM's CUE, which has been panned more loudly than even MFT.

Having 9000 miles with MFT, I have very few complaints. Once you learn what works, it's very effective. I can't call it "natural speech," not quite, but learning to wait for the prompt and to speak clearly are big parts of the success I am having with it.

Personally, I couldn't care less if it streams Pandora or anything else. I listen to FM and Sirius XM, and my iPod works great.

MFT by itself is NO reason to wait for 2016.

It's really not about the revealed SYNC 3 vs MFT; it's about upgradeability. MFT will remain pretty static from now moving forward while SYNC 3 could potentially look completely different in 2 years, with added features. And isn't SYNC3 supposed to be compatible with Android Auto - that would be huge!

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
I hope they fix the body panels don't really care about Synch 3 or MFT
Sponsored