Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
I'm worried/curious how many of those UMH HE's waited a whole year to be told there was a HE % constraint of total and their car won't be built. Hoping their dealer lets them make changes vs going to another order but this late in the game, I'm assuming the non HE order at their dealers took their place. 🤔
Has there ever been an HE or other model order restraint? @Houston Kid I'm not on the list. Too stupid to populate and upload. Painted black HE non-CFTP w Tech.
Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Has there ever been an HE or other model order restraint? @Houston Kid I'm not on the list. Too stupid to populate and upload. Painted black HE non-CFTP w Tech.
I have no clue on order restraints but I recall someone posting a bit ago about Ford planning on producing 30-40% of 2022 GT500s as HE cars. Not sure of the source and we all know how my cousins third sister’s boy friend’s great uncle is on the inside know of Ford goings on rumor mill works.

26E2A30D6F67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
21 F150
I have no clue on order restraints but I recall someone posting a bit ago about Ford planning on producing 30-40% of 2022 GT500s as HE cars. Not sure of the source and we all know how my cousins third sister’s boy friend’s great uncle is on the inside know of Ford goings on rumor mill works.
It’s this exactly, I don’t think we know the official percentages of total yet (if ever) but the HE works on the same “sub allocation” model as Painted Stripes and CFTP. Zone Reps will grant the “sub allocations” with similar witchcraft they use for CFTP and POTS today, I would imagine like the others they want to split it up around the country as evenly as possible.
It’s too bad no one gave it a name, like Triple Golden Ticket, “CFTP, HE, with POTS”. But that’s effectively what it is.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It’s this exactly, I don’t think we know the official percentages of total yet (if ever) but the HE works on the same “sub allocation” model as Painted Stripes and CFTP. Zone Reps will grant the “sub allocations” with similar witchcraft they use for CFTP and POTS today, I would imagine like the others they want to split it up around the country as evenly as possible.
It’s too bad no one gave it a name, like Triple Golden Ticket, “CFTP, HE, with POTS”. But that’s effectively what it is.
It’s funny you say that. My small town dealership was never able to get a GT350 R or GT500 CFTP. I tired one time for each and had no luck. When I said let’s try for a HE CFTP, the GM said all they can do is say no but maybe we will get a yes.
Bammmmm, HE CFTP for MSRP.
Third time was the ticket with no clue on the witchcraft used to hand out the allocation.

Last edited:

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Right now it's looking more along the lines of 40% based on the projections of spreadsheet on retail orders and the amount of dealers receiving stock orders in HE's. One thing is for sure, it will undoubtedly be the most popular configuration for this year. No doubt for those seeing $ signs.

When I ordered my car I was told the only thing I couldn't order was a cftp, which was fine. 2 weeks later another dealer called and said they had received a cftp allocation. I stayed with my original order for several reasons. Seems to be no rhyme or reason to the process.

Last edited:

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m going to stop checking the Union Pacific tracking phone line. 3 days ago delivery at ramp 7/8. Wednesday 07/10. Today 07/11. Going in the wrong direction!!!!

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
I’m going to stop checking the Union Pacific tracking phone line. 3 days ago delivery at ramp 7/8. Wednesday 07/10. Today 07/11. Going in the wrong direction!!!!
Sit back and wait it out, let it be a surprise.

Sponsored

nmp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor 2020 GT350R 2022 GT500
Right now it's looking more along the lines of 40% based on the projections of spreadsheet on retail orders and the amount of dealers receiving stock orders in HE's. One thing is for sure, it will undoubtedly be the most popular configuration for this year. No doubt for for those seeing $ signs.

When I ordered my car I was told the only thing I couldn't order was a cftp, which was fine. 2 weeks later another dealer called and said they had received a cftp allocation. I stayed with my original order for several reasons. Seems to be no rhyme or reason to the process.
I assume everyone is expecting a repeat of the GT350 Heritage Edition. Im surprised a 500HE hasn't found it's way to Bring a Trailer yet. Im sure once it happens we will see a steady stream of them .

26E2A30D6F67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
21 F150
As we assumed, with Flat Rock down for vacation next week as well. No Mustang scheduling next week.

Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 9.50.30 AM.png

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Congrats man!
I’ve never owned a green car but let my dad choose and it’s a very very cool color.
Here’s the pics with the tint and the aero bits installed.
-J
3CE68CF2-F700-4522-A607-08BDFE9F4640.jpeg
49FEB18D-CEB1-4E35-A849-28DD2D28B6FE.jpeg
F78D9A0D-7CE3-40CD-9158-2392EDF5F65C.jpeg
Exactly how I would have spec'd one. CF dash too?

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
By chance, I was in the area and spied this Shelby. I'm aware the ADM this dealer is asking is at the upper end of the market.

Phil Long Ford of Colorado is seeking an ADM of 30K for the following car. They claim the car was bought from another dealer for a premium of 27K.

From the salesman, the car had been originally allocated to a Kansas dealer. Someone in my area was interested. Phil Long purchased and redirected to Colorado. The initial buyer couldn't get a good price for whatever he was trading in (upper-end, non-Ford car) and the deal fell through.

The car arrived from Kansas last night and is in the process of getting cleaned up.

I am not involved in the sale of this car. Just saw an opportunity to maybe help someone here. If interested, contact the dealer directly.

Apologize for the quality of the photos. The Sun was blasting directly at the camera.

If someone had told me I should buy an orange car before, I would have demurred and passed. Seeing Cyber Orange Metallic in the Sun, like many Ford colors these days, is beautiful. You have to view in person to appreciate it.

cyber orange gt500 001.jpg

cyber orange gt500 002.jpg

cyber orange gt500 003.jpg

cyber orange gt500 004.jpg

cyber orange gt500 005.jpg
Sponsored