Close-call thread (Dash Cam)

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Anyone have footage of other people being idiots on the road? Here's two of mine, within one week of each other.

Oh and a warning, bad language included, so make sure there's no kids around.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]2juMZ8E62uo[/MEDIA]"]

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]B2F8g9IiiiI[/MEDIA]"]
JFC the 2nd one makes my blood boil so much. I've had the same thing happen to me on my motorcycle as your first video. Old ladies pulling out right in front of me on the hwy, had to slam on the brakes from 75 to 20.

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Ha
JFC the 2nd one makes my blood boil so much. I've had the same thing happen to me on my motorcycle as your first video. Old ladies pulling out right in front of me on the hwy, had to slam on the brakes from 75 to 20.
Happened to me yesterday. I live in the Dallas area and I don't know if they put lead in the water or if it's because of all the people moving here from other states, but the number of stupid drivers on the road has increased greatly. The biggest thing I see right now is red light runners. I see several a day on my commute. Not catching a yellow-red mind you, but blatantly running the light, sometimes 2 or 3 together. I've also noticed a lot of people speeding through school zones. It's nuts. PDs could make a fortune camping out at traffic lights.

Deleted member 35644

Ha

Happened to me yesterday. I live in the Dallas area and I don't know if they put lead in the water or if it's because of all the people moving here from other states, but the number of stupid drivers on the road has increased greatly. The biggest thing I see right now is red light runners. I see several a day on my commute. Not catching a yellow-red mind you, but blatantly running the light, sometimes 2 or 3 together. I've also noticed a lot of people speeding through school zones. It's nuts. PDs could make a fortune camping out at traffic lights.
Word. I don't know what has happened, but there is a complete disregard for traffic signals and pavement markings going on here. People drive around as if they are in a catatonic state. Either they're hauling ass and blowing through lights and stop signs, or they're creeping along as if they can't see their hands in front of their faces. You can't let your guard down for a millisecond when making a dual-lane turn. The stripes are meaningless, it's like driving in India. I very often find myself behind a slow-moving Corolla and ahead of speeding BMW, and everyone around me is changing lanes without looking.

Sponsored

thunderstrike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 6 spd
Here was my first clue. Notice the maroon minivan stopped in the left through-lane.

And here is the proof of what a bad driver she is. She crept up on my right, and again stopped in the left through lane.

Glad I proceeded cautiously. I thought maybe there was a small chance she would execute a full U-turn in front of me, and yep she sure did!
If I notice something like this early, I would immediately pull up to block it.

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
I've actually been looking for dash cam ideas (2 CH) for the Mustang. I had a 1CH in my C300 but now I'm kinda watching to get both in front AND in the back. Any suggestions for a good one?

Sponsored

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
HI

I must be becoming a conservative driver because most of those moves I would have never attempted.

Speedwise...I try to hide in traffic and make the moves by closing gaps...and not out on the shoulders passing everyone.

Cops in Joisey would pounce in minutes.

CVCashmere

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Dude is probably in jail or in a casket by now. Total psycho on the road. Bet the 911 call center was lit up like a christmas tree.
Or his car is in the body shop at least.
Sponsored