Sponsored

Prices are on the rise......

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
But should the replacement engine affect the price? I mean, it’s not like the engine was rebuilt at Joe’s Discount Engine shop (apologies in advance to anyone named Joe, who owns a discount engine shop).

A known issue, replaced by Ford, and has warranty, sooo.… if anything, at least you have some piece of mind knowing and not wondering if/when the engine might give up the ghost.

Has anyone heard/seen/experienced consecutive engine failures (obviously on same car) related to Ford defect/build quality?

p.s. also does not flag on CarFox.
Should engine replacement affect the price? Yes I think so. In a car with extremely low miles the value is due to the car not being used or tampered with. But this car was used hard and it was tampered with plenty.
Sponsored

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
But should the replacement engine affect the price? I mean, it’s not like the engine was rebuilt at Joe’s Discount Engine shop (apologies in advance to anyone named Joe, who owns a discount engine shop).

A known issue, replaced by Ford, and has warranty, sooo.… if anything, at least you have some piece of mind knowing and not wondering if/when the engine might give up the ghost.

Has anyone heard/seen/experienced consecutive engine failures (obviously on same car) related to Ford defect/build quality?

p.s. also does not flag on CarFox.
replaced by a ford “dealer”. It’s rare to find a dealer that doesn’t suck so…I still say it’s not an ideal situation,

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Yeah baby......... just like a..........

Rented Mule Plate.jpg
Looks like it's in really good shape. I hope you're happy with the condition of the rest of it.

I drove lucky number 13 when I was at the Track Attack. I'm still hoping someone will post about it here.

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 GT500 CFTP HE, 2022 Lightning
Vehicle Showcase
Im just guessing but I’ll bet @Inthehighdesert wishes this mk1spyder person on BAT that keeps on incessantly bad mouthing GT350R’s would get banned. He had an experience he/she/it didn’t like and now wants to sabotage everyone selling a HEP R. It seems as if BAT has attracted and allows these trolls to continue. It scares me into not posting any of my vehicles on that site.

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
He’s a tool. I think it’s pretty apparent what kind of person he is to everyone. I do agree that BAT is letting the trolls affect the site. That’s there choice and will probably hurt there listings which there’s no doubt it already has. I actually don’t have a problem with my car not selling. I could of worked something out after the reserve wasn’t met but I had a hard number I told myself I wouldn’t go below and I stuck to that. As for BAT, I don’t think I would ever use that site again. I asked what Hep R’s and R’s were coming up for sale when I started the process. They did tell me there were three other Hep’s before mine would go. I was ok with that. They did not disclose they were going to start dumping multiples of the same cars at the same time. That is the one thing that would have made me not use there site or waste my time with BAT. There diluting the bidding pool considerably. It’s having a negative affect on every low mileage R that‘s going up for sale on BAT. I’m sure they figure there fee’s are capped at 100k so they don’t care how they affect the sale of there site users once they attain there capped fee’s. The black R yesterday is a good example. The seller lowered his reserve at the last minute considerably to make the sale. I didn’t buy mine as an investment like many that have ”wrapper” cars did. The other big thing is, there communication sucks. They literally take days to respond to emails, even those they originate. It’s all good, I’m going to drive mine as soon as I get back in town. :rockon:

Im just guessing but I’ll bet @Inthehighdesert wishes this mk1spyder person on BAT that keeps on incessantly bad mouthing GT350R’s would get banned. He had an experience he/she/it didn’t like and now wants to sabotage everyone selling a HEP R. It seems as if BAT has attracted and allows these trolls to continue. It scares me into not posting any of my vehicles on that site.

dom418

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) 20 HEP-R, 20 Velocity Blue 350R, 20 Lime 350R
He’s a tool. I think it’s pretty apparent what kind of person he is to everyone. I do agree that BAT is letting the trolls affect the site. That’s there choice and will probably hurt there listings which there’s no doubt it already has. I actually don’t have a problem with my car not selling. I could of worked something out after the reserve wasn’t met but I had a hard number I told myself I wouldn’t go below and I stuck to that. As for BAT, I don’t think I would ever use that site again. I asked what Hep R’s and R’s were coming up for sale when I started the process. They did tell me there were three other Hep’s before mine would go. I was ok with that. They did not disclose they were going to start dumping multiples of the same cars at the same time. That is the one thing that would have made me not use there site or waste my time with BAT. There diluting the bidding pool considerably. It’s having a negative affect on every low mileage R that‘s going up for sale on BAT. I’m sure they figure there fee’s are capped at 100k so they don’t care how they affect the sale of there site users once they attain there capped fee’s. The black R yesterday is a good example. The seller lowered his reserve at the last minute considerably to make the sale. I didn’t buy mine as an investment like many that have ”wrapper” cars did. The other big thing is, there communication sucks. They literally take days to respond to emails, even those they originate. It’s all good, I’m going to drive mine as soon as I get back in town. :rockon:
I 100% agree that the non stop listings are watering the market down. You basically just wait and find the EXACT R you want at this point. I’m also now convinced that shill bidding is occurring on BAT. The Cella Motors car had known friends of his bidding on that car.

The market on the R will always be strong but at some point the market has to cool or level off. There are only so many guys willing to pay $150k plus for one.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
It’ll be interesting to see where his HepR ends. I didn’t follow the black r closely. Can you explain the known friends bidding on it? I do think that car should of been in the 125-130k range.

I 100% agree that the non stop listings are watering the market down. You basically just wait and find the EXACT R you want at this point. I’m also now convinced that shill bidding is occurring on BAT. The Cella Motors car had known friends of his bidding on that car.

The market on the R will always be strong but at some point the market has to cool or level off. There are only so many guys willing to pay $150k plus for one.

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R | 2023 Ram TRX
Last edited:

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

dom418

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) 20 HEP-R, 20 Velocity Blue 350R, 20 Lime 350R
It’ll be interesting to see where his HepR ends. I didn’t follow the black r closely. Can you explain the known friends bidding on it? I do think that car should of been in the 125-130k range.
Some of the folks bidding on his cars know, and are friends with Cella. I won’t give out the specific handles but you can probably figure it out. All in at $122k I would say it was not a bad buy.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
I kind of figured. I think that was a decent buy. Beautiful car.

Some of the folks bidding on his cars know, and are friends with Cella. I won’t give out the specific handles but you can probably figure it out. All in at $122k I would say it was not a bad buy.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
^^^where do these people come from?
There are people who can buy a GT350R but don't know the difference between there, their and they're - so nothing really surprises me these days.

Regarding BaT replies - it's absolutely hilarious to read how people are OK with replies there, as long as they fit their agenda (some people here couldn't write this sentence). So we have odd cheerleading comments AND even bids from people who don't actually intend on winning - and that's ok... but the second someone posts anything negative, they are wrong. I hope I never lose my objectivity to become a crumudgeny, small-minded waste of a human, like some certainly have.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
There are people who can buy a GT350R but don't know the difference between there, their and they're - so nothing really surprises me these days.

Regarding BaT replies - it's absolutely hilarious to read how people are OK with replies there, as long as they fit their agenda (some people here couldn't write this sentence). So we have odd cheerleading comments AND even bids from people who don't actually intend on winning - and that's ok... but the second someone posts anything negative, they are wrong. I hope I never lose my objectivity to become a crumudgeny, small-minded waste of a human, like some certainly have.
Isn't that the truth......