JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Today, we give a brief overview of the new Resonator Delete H-Pipe for 2020+ Shelby GT500 as well as give you a close up look at the pipe itself so you can see for yourself, this is a quality component!

Key Points:
- T304 Stainless Steel
- Includes strapping so you can re-use the OEM heat shield.
- Clamps and Strapping are Stainless Steel as well.
- 3 Inch piping to maximize flow and performance.
-No tuning or welding required.

Check it out!

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
If the tracking information I have is accurate, mine delivers on Sunday. Come to papa!

36382mm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt500
If the tracking information I have is accurate, mine delivers on Sunday. Come to papa!
Same here, couldn't wait for your review. The 10% off helped also.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Same here, couldn't wait for your review. The 10% off helped also.
Par for my course, no 10% for me lol. Oh well, the smiles per decibel will be woth it I am sure.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I've only been telling you forever that you need to get that disgusting resonator assembly outta there...

Sponsored

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
Today, we give a brief overview of the new Resonator Delete H-Pipe for 2020+ Shelby GT500 as well as give you a close up look at the pipe itself so you can see for yourself, this is a quality component!

Key Points:
- T304 Stainless Steel
- Includes strapping so you can re-use the OEM heat shield.
- Clamps and Strapping are Stainless Steel as well.
- 3 Inch piping to maximize flow and performance.
-No tuning or welding required.

Check it out!

You gots a before/after sound clip for the Hpipe?

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
So I have to ask what seems to be a question or criticism that I have seen in the past. What is the purpose of a 3" pipe if it necks back down to a smaller diameter? It's obvious that Stainless Works (I believe was the manufacturer) makes a quality piece (for lack of a more flattering term) for you guys. Just curious about that.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
So I have to ask what seems to be a question or criticism that I have seen in the past. What is the purpose of a 3" pipe if it necks back down to a smaller diameter? It's obvious that Stainless Works (I believe was the manufacturer) makes a quality piece (for lack of a more flattering term) for you guys. Just curious about that.
Just speaking for myself but you could remove the neck down section and do a straight weld to 3” pipes coming off your headers if that was something you wanted.

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
You’re gonna beat me to it as I had my order shipped straight to Jet-Hot for their 2500 coating to match my Kooks headers that are coming. I wasn’t sure we’d be able to reuse the stock heat shield so I decide to be safe than sorry and had it coated.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You’re gonna beat me to it as I had my order shipped straight to Jet-Hot for their 2500 coating to match my Kooks headers that are coming. I wasn’t sure we’d be able to reuse the stock heat shield so I decide to be safe than sorry and had it coated.
You’ll be happy you did in the end. I have on hand 2,000° heat shielding that I intend on using if I am not happy with the way the stock heat shield comes out.

mdmoore23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ZL1
I received mine today. I originally installed the Shifteck version but have never been completely happy with knowing it had to be modified to fit properly. The Lethal H-Pipe is a quality piece. But I'm sad to report that I have not been able to get the supplied clamps to seal properly. I've seen this brought up before. Are there any quick solutions? I have other clamps that will work, but in order to fit them I will have to modify the rear exhaust heat shields also, which I was trying to avoid, as the front of those are tack welded to the exhaust pipes.
20220402_190640.jpg

mdmoore23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ZL1
What problem are you having with the clamps?
When I tighten them up the rear section of the exhaust is still loose. And when the car is running, I can feel the exhaust leaks around the clamps. I had this issue with the Shifteck system also. I eventually had to go to the wide clamps, similar to the factory ones on the front of the mid pipes. I was trying to avoid that here, so I don't have to undo the tack welds on the rear heat shields, which are in the way for fitment of the wider clamps. I will get back at it again later today.
Sponsored