2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Rynoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 Premium, 6spd, GBM, chas N0121
Oh wow, they don't have Code Orange for M1? Is that only for GT500? That kind of sucks.
Yeah this is pretty much it and I’m assuming late availability means you’ll be lucky to see your order by summer sadly.

912BF929-3D10-434B-B05B-5D8DB0DD8017.jpeg
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'

Ctodd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
That’s funny Mr owens. Care to explain how so many dealers ended up with HP cars that got parked on showrooms with adm’s? And every one of them had green window stickers. Hmmmmmm……….

BFD0C290-7443-4E0F-AF21-2542FE0529CD.png
I agree. They created fake buyers (salespeople) and then canceled them once they shipped to them, claiming the buyer backed out. They did the same with non HP cars as well to get inventory. You can bet they will do the same this year. You also hear how they are overwhelmed with the Maverick and Lightening customer orders. I think that's BS as well and most are flippers and dealers to mark them up further.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
We are going to take care of those customers

Well, we're waiting. Only been 7 months since I ordered my car. 2 since you cancelled it and I had to reorder.

Sponsored

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger SRT 392 - I know its not a mustang
I agree. They created fake buyers (salespeople) and then canceled them once they shipped to them, claiming the buyer backed out. They did the same with non HP cars as well to get inventory. You can bet they will do the same this year. You also hear how they are overwhelmed with the Maverick and Lightening customer orders. I think that's BS as well and most are flippers and dealers to mark them up further.
Im not a person that wishes bad for someone and I am a capitalist, but something about that bullshit just frosts my ass. House flippers are one thing, buy a run down house, fix it up and sell it for profit. At least there is value add. But buying a car only to NOT add value but to just take advantage of a economic situation....argh...

I admire the approach @Granger Ford is taking. They are truly building brand loyalty. At least from a dealer perspective.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
they make such a big PR deal about going after 1 dealer charging adm’s on the Mach E. And they’ve said some words about the electric f150. What about the bastards that cheated to get mustangs and then on top of it let them sit with adm’s as guys like @jimmydean patiently waited and got screwed?

Im not a person that wishes bad for someone and I am a capitalist, but something about that bullshit just frosts my ass. House flippers are one thing, buy a run down house, fix it up and sell it for profit. At least there is value add. But buying a car only to NOT add value but to just take advantage of a economic situation....argh...

I admire the approach @Granger Ford is taking. They are truly building brand loyalty. At least from a dealer perspective.
You’re a better person than me. I do wish bad upon those that take advantage of a situation and cheat. I will not lose a minute of sleep of the dealers that invented customers to get retail orders on their floor go out of business. Hell, the building could burn down at night for all I care. I’ll keep buying from granger. Although ford wants to make that difficult if you are interested in a bronco :angry:

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
how do you check to see if a VIN has been built (and delivered)?

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
We are going to take care of those customers

Well, we're waiting. Only been 7 months since I ordered my car. 2 since you cancelled it and I had to reorder.
Ditto!!!!! I am in the same boat as you. June 30, 2021 order and the big cancellation a couple of months ago. Waiting to see what they say who's order they will fill first 2021 cancellations or 2022 new orders.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Ditto!!!!! I am in the same boat as you. June 30, 2021 order and the big cancellation a couple of months ago. Waiting to see what they say who's order they will fill first 2021 cancellations or 2022 new orders.
I didn't order a 2021, and hope you guys that got canceled get yours first, as long as I get mine by summer. 😉 Ordered my HP on Black Friday 2021.

Sponsored

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Dealers are doing what they are "allowed for by design". If Ford wanted to stop this, they could stop this on day 0, but they don't care and they are letting the "free market" work as is. However, this is the grossest form of "free market", where users are unable to engage with the market directly and dealers have monopoly over car distribution.

A bunch of folks talking about capitalism above. I am a capitalist but that doesn't mean "no regulation" or "no strategy" whether thats by the government or the manufacturers. I wouldn't want the government to interfere in this case however, they have no business.

Ford can take the following steps:

- Create a channel for users to directly order cars with 4-10% deposit. What is this fucking 2001 where you need dealers?
- Create a market for users to order cars and compete with dealers who provide services on top of car distribution and making it easy for customers, so dealers can actually compete with user orders for ease of access, servicing, customization, etc.
- Penalize dealers who are bullshiting with crap orders. Randomly check dealers regularly and if a dealer has ADM on their cars (affordable ADM - parking the car at a lot has a cost, but its a fixed one - can't be a % of the car), reduce their allocations on one or more models and give business to those who are not.
- Create an economy where another Granger can be started today and be successful instead of pushing allocations to dealers who monopolize and then ADM cars out.

This is doable, but Ford and other companies chose not to. And the reason - they don't give a shit and make enough money for this to not be a headache.

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
My link has also never worked.
considering build and price is still showing 2021 orders, the tracker probably doesn't work for 2022 orders. The fastest way for status updates is to contact your dealer or use ford performance chat customer support.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Dealers are doing what they are "allowed for by design". If Ford wanted to stop this, they could stop this on day 0, but they don't care and they are letting the "free market" work as is. However, this is the grossest form of "free market", where users are unable to engage with the market directly and dealers have monopoly over car distribution.

A bunch of folks talking about capitalism above. I am a capitalist but that doesn't mean "no regulation" or "no strategy" whether thats by the government or the manufacturers. I wouldn't want the government to interfere in this case however, they have no business.

Ford can take the following steps:

- Create a channel for users to directly order cars with 4-10% deposit. What is this fucking 2001 where you need dealers?
- Create a market for users to order cars and compete with dealers who provide services on top of car distribution and making it easy for customers, so dealers can actually compete with user orders for ease of access, servicing, customization, etc.
- Penalize dealers who are bullshiting with crap orders. Randomly check dealers regularly and if a dealer has ADM on their cars (affordable ADM - parking the car at a lot has a cost, but its a fixed one - can't be a % of the car), reduce their allocations on one or more models and give business to those who are not.
- Create an economy where another Granger can be started today and be successful instead of pushing allocations to dealers who monopolize and then ADM cars out.

This is doable, but Ford and other companies chose not to. And the reason - they don't give a shit and make enough money for this to not be a headache.
While I hate dealerships, they do exist for a reason. Do you REALLY want Ford to be responsible to handle your state specific paperwork? Direct to consumer makes QC before shipping even WORSE as there is no dealership to hold the lemon bag. Increasing the risks on both consumers and manufactures.

The success of Tesla and its fans, and online dealers like Carvana has RUINED the experience of car deal hunting. There is NO such thing as a Tesla deal. You pay MSRP and wait. Ford is cloning this model and now Invoice = MSRP, dealers CANNOT advertise below Invoice/MSRP but are allowed to freely add ADM. So now the whole model is worse and with the shortages this mindset has transitioned to ICE vehicles. In other words there is potential that deals are out there but they cant be advertised and the public perception changes to believe that these vehicles can't be had cheaper.

In the future most likely direct sales will be a thing but you'll still pay that supply-demand rate regardless. If Tesla continues to be cloned you'll have a changing MSRP dependent on demand.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
considering build and price is still showing 2021 orders, the tracker probably doesn't work for 2022 orders. The fastest way for status updates is to contact your dealer or use ford performance chat customer support.
Thanks for the information.
I spoke with the Ford Performance chat team last week, and they are telling me my order is still in processing. My dealer also said everything is still looking good.

Due to my order being an HP, other members on the site have said, it will be another month or so before my order is actually set up for a VIN and schedule date. Someone also posted the 3-21 date for HP Mach 1 builds.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
For the veterans among us, is this thread starting to look a redux of the 2021 thread?
Sponsored