Sponsored

Why does everyone else drive like a pos bc we have stangs?

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
It’s hilarious how ever since I got this GT, everyone is a complete asshole around me in it. Like everybody constantly rides my ass, and it’s little ricers. Today was a fart piped little Mitsubishi, who decided to ride my ass while I’m doing 60 on a 50mph road, then when i downshift to annoy him, he speeds around me doing like 80. Like, really? Do you think you stand a chance in your little rice 4 banger if i even decided I wanted to race you? Like grow up. Lol I’m just trying to cruise, I’m not racing anybody.
Happened earlier as well with a Ford Focus. A FOCUS! same exact thing!!! Not even an st or an rs. A legit stock boring beige focus. Like dude, get real lol. People are ridiculous.

Forgot to add, nobody did this with my 2014 v6 lol. The one car that those little ricers could stand a chance against, they wouldn’t. But a car that will absolutely wreck them, they try to be tough. Lmao
Sponsored

Last edited:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I have a friends of coal tag on my car, so the greenies harass me along with the fart can ricers.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
They just want to see you get on it.

BTDUBS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Happens to me all the time with diesel pickups and Teslas. Guy followed me home in a Model 3 trying to race. I just don’t get why people need to swing d**k here, I drive at perfectly reasonable speeds and I save any enthusiastic driving in places I know no one else will be.

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
I get revved at all the time at lights and drive thru windows even by junkers and people constantly take off fast beside me from redlights especially on the way into work doesn'tmatterif its a tacoma to a pinto/prius. Tuesday a guy who downtown was cutting over in front of people and speeding then from a right hand lane cut into the turning lane in front of a dump truck to avoid traffic i caught upto probably 5 minutes later and he was now doing 45 in a 55 so in a passing zone i casually passed him didn't even get on it and i look back and see im getting the bird 🙄

People are

1 want to foolishy play a losing race.
2 just want to see you burn out
3 want to hear the car
4 jealous and wish they had it
5 really think they are faster (sometimes those ricers are if done right and you're stock)
6 just jerks

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
A lot of immature people think that if they simply drive faster than you're driving, that they're better than you. It's pretty amusing, actually.

It doesn't happen too much to me, but every once in a while. Diesel trucks especially, they just have to race, lol. What's funny is I always let them win too, since I don't have the low IQ needed to actually street race. I'm sure they love to run their mouth to anyone who will listen about how "slow" our cars are, lol.

Probably the funniest instance was when some tuned base model jetta just had to pass me when I was doing almost 90 in the left lane and passing other cars, so he jumps over two lanes to pass us both, just foot buried in it to get around me. So I just casually accelerate in 5th and stay close to him up to 130 (I didn't even realize he was that insane until I looked down). I obviously backed off at this point, and there's a pretty sharp curve ahead at this point anyway. I watch him almost smack the wall doing triples, no idea how he managed to get that thing around without killing himself.

RSPEK 178

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
MY20 Mustang R Spec
A lot of immature people think that if they simply drive faster than you're driving, that they're better than you. It's pretty amusing, actually.

It doesn't happen too much to me, but every once in a while. Diesel trucks especially, they just have to race, lol. What's funny is I always let them win too, since I don't have the low IQ needed to actually street race. I'm sure they love to run their mouth to anyone who will listen about how "slow" our cars are, lol.

Probably the funniest instance was when some tuned base model jetta just had to pass me when I was doing almost 90 in the left lane and passing other cars, so he jumps over two lanes to pass us both, just foot buried in it to get around me. So I just casually accelerate in 5th and stay close to him up to 130 (I didn't even realize he was that insane until I looked down). I obviously backed off at this point, and there's a pretty sharp curve ahead at this point anyway. I watch him almost smack the wall doing triples, no idea how he managed to get that thing around without killing himself.
So I’m in the city on my way home and I’m at a light with one lane forward and a lane either side for turns. I’m in the centre lane and a Porsche pulls up on my left. There is no traffic except mr Porsche and myself. Light goes green and old mates launches with heaps of revs, cuts across into my lane , (he was meant to go left) and then puts his indicator on before he has crossed the intersection to grab the first parking spot on the left after the intersection. His parking skills mean he has to have two cracks at the spot. In the mean time I am stopped waiting for him to park the lurching Porsche. He looks across at me and mis interprets my courtesy as something that is earned between epic car owners. I’m just shaking my head going WTF did I just see that….!

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
Happens all the time and it pisses me off…I usually do the speed limit or 5-10 above depending on conditions but someone always seems to ride my ass so I slow down…and then I’ll slow down even more to below the speed limit if they don’t get the message…It’s fun watching them in the rear view mirror getting all PO’ed.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Eh, mostly just kids wanting to have fun.

I remember back when I had shitty cars and would try and get the attention of guys in nice rides. The cool ones would play along a bit. I had a sleeper POS 66 Chevy with a BB motor badged for 327. Was always fun when someone recognized what was under the hood.

Remember when an "Old Man with a Hat" would get in front of you? Invariably retired (or damn near) and has all day to get where he is going.

An Old Man with a Hat in a cool car is the worst...

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
It’s hilarious how ever since I got this GT, everyone is a complete asshole around me in it. Like everybody constantly rides my ass, and it’s little ricers. Today was a fart piped little Mitsubishi, who decided to ride my ass while I’m doing 60 on a 50mph road, then when i downshift to annoy him, he speeds around me doing like 80. Like, really? Do you think you stand a chance in your little rice 4 banger if i even decided I wanted to race you? Like grow up. Lol I’m just trying to cruise, I’m not racing anybody.
Happened earlier as well with a Ford Focus. A FOCUS! same exact thing!!! Not even an st or an rs. A legit stock boring beige focus. Like dude, get real lol. People are ridiculous.

Forgot to add, nobody did this with my 2014 v6 lol. The one car that those little ricers could stand a chance against, they wouldn’t. But a car that will absolutely wreck them, they try to be tough. Lmao
Everyday. All day. It’s annoying. It isn’t just the ricers either.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Happens all the time and it pisses me off…I usually do the speed limit or 5-10 above depending on conditions but someone always seems to ride my ass so I slow down…and then I’ll slow down even more to below the speed limit if they don’t get the message…It’s fun watching them in the rear view mirror getting all PO’ed.
But that is just how they drive. They get PO'd because they don't get why you are slowing down. Take it to 80 and they would be locked in right behind you.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
Mostly people admiring the car and wanting to have fun. I spend up a couple weeks ago to check out fuggly RR SUV what an unbeleivable abomination haha.
i don’t think that’s the case. i think it’s douchebags who think their rice are faster for some reason, like that POS little mitsu. he wasn’t even getting on it. I got behind him to ride his ass and fuck with him and he was doing 50. like, grow up lol

no mustangs rev back at me, though :( like you’d think cool cars would rev back, but i’m the one revv’ing at them and i get nothing back. must be a bunch of people who have the auto….😜

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
i don’t think that’s the case. i think it’s douchebags who think their rice are faster for some reason, like that POS little mitsu. he wasn’t even getting on it. I got behind him to ride his ass and fuck with him and he was doing 50. like, grow up lol

no mustangs rev back at me, though :( like you’d think cool cars would rev back, but i’m the one revv’ing at them and i get nothing back. must be a bunch of people who have the auto….😜
Hey that could be me!:giggle: I had another stang rev me once and I couldn't do anything cuz I drive an auto lol But yeah, it's just really strange how everyone views you differently based on the car you drive. I used to drive a civic and never got the amount of f you look at me passes that I get with my Mustang. I'm just doing errands or going to work and enjoying my car and people got to be stupid. That's why I just ignore what's going on around me and do my thing, no one has time for that!

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Hey that could be me!:giggle: I had another stang rev me once and I couldn't do anything cuz I drive an auto lol But yeah, it's just really strange how everyone views you differently based on the car you drive. I used to drive a civic and never got the amount of f you look at me passes that I get with my Mustang. I'm just doing errands or going to work and enjoying my car and people got to be stupid. That's why I just ignore what's going on around me and do my thing, no one has time for that!
That's the problem, isn't it? Enjoying life where miserable people can see you isn't allowed.

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt

EXACTLY tell me bout it they all wanna race or somthin thinkin their hot shit ill tell right damn now me or you would smoke them these new 5.0s are fast as hell and mines a auto. im in high school so i get the highschool kids with lowerd hondas and shit that sound like dirt bikes lol. i dont give in to the shit to much but long story short this guy in a subaru brz followed me forever so i waved to the side the road and pulled over and long story short i said you wanna race for real meet me at bass pro at round midnight(thats when the lot is empty and is perfect for racing) and i brought my buddys one buddy has a 88 monte carlo he swapped a 592 cubic inch 460 big block double carborated in it and it makes like 850hp and he has mickey thompsons on it and another buddy with 700rwhp kenne belld lighting and long story short i smoked his ass. hes a cool dude i talk to him a little but these 4 and 6 bangers aint gonna do shit to a 5.0 specially a modded one. i get the same shit man lol
Sponsored