13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Got an offer today from a local dealer on my 20 PP2 $42k
That's what I was offered for my PP2 as well, but it was as a trade for a Mach 1 base premium with a 20k ADM.
I don't know if that would still hold, but it doesn't matter; I'm not interested in that Mach 1.
I think a dealer would give you more for a trade, than they would buying your car outright.
Sponsored

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Got an offer today from a local dealer on my 20 PP2 $42k
That's terrible. How many miles? Vroom is giving me 43k and it was as high as 44k. I wouldn't let it go under 50k.

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
That's terrible. How many miles? Vroom is giving me 43k and it was as high as 44k. I wouldn't let it go under 50k.
1800 miles

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
The 'Glass' Carvana Tower here is Vegas is over half empty with cars.......2 months ago it was full.

Sponsored

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
a 2019 PP1 was only 42k MSRP. 44K for a PP2 301A. How on earth did you get to 50k?
I assumed the dude had 401a. MSRP on my car was 53k. I meant I woulnd't let mine go under 50k lol

Last edited:

mediumrare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anton
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Seems like I entered the market at the right time. Just picked up a 2019 GT Premium 6MT PP1 with the enhanced security package, nav system and magne-ride with 2K miles on it for $8K lower than sticker. Its not an amazing deal or anything but with everything going on it seemed fair and was pretty much the right spec I wanted. It will be interesting to see how things go, might turn out I could have gotten a better deal If I waited, or the opposite.

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Seems like I entered the market at the right time. Just picked up a 2019 GT Premium 6MT PP1 with the enhanced security package, nav system and magne-ride with 2K miles on it for $8K lower than sticker. Its not an amazing deal or anything but with everything going on it seemed fair and was pretty much the right spec I wanted. It will be interesting to see how things go, might turn out I could have gotten a better deal If I waited, or the opposite.
If you're happy with the deal, that's all that counts. I wouldn't cry about that deal, but that's me.
It does sound like a nice Mustang. You can leave it as is and have a nice car, or have a good start for modding.

shadowx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt premium 2019

dmcg940

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Premium, 94 Mustang GT
I sold my 2020 GT I purchased last year to the same dealer for a PROFIT I paid invoice for the car. window was 32k and it is sitting on the lot as we speak for just shy of 45k. please do not buy a used car right now people are getting ripped off
I was planning to buy a nice used 18-20 GT, but when I realized they were all going for $40k+ right now, I found a dealer who would let me order a '21 GT Premium just like I want it, and sell it to me at X-Plan. I have to wait a while, but I get my colors and options and zero miles for about the same money as a three-year-old car. Works for me.

Sponsored

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
how was the BMR handling springs with the koni shocks?
It rode much better than the stock PP suspension. Much more planted and the car looked much better.

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
Sooner or later that govt covid hush money gonna run out and MFers gotta gets back to work!

People wanna spend stupid money fine. Wait until evictions explode and everythings going to be fire sale.
This is so fucking funny. You think people who are unemployed who were getting $600 per month unemployment insurance are buying fucking Mustangs rather than pay for their rent, food, healthcare, education for their kids. Surely, there are some people who live in a completely different reality.
Sponsored

Last edited: