$hitbox

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
No- the Mach also has the GT500 rear diffuser, different exhaust, different front fascia, engine air intake from the GT350, transmission cooler, and some other bits and bobs I forget atm.

EDIT: Also you can get the handling package on the Mach which is not available on the GT.

From my point of view, I was comparing a GT premium with the following options: 401a, active exhaust, PP1, and magenride, which has a MSRP of $53k. A Mach1 700a has all of that plus the nicer manual transmission and all of the stuff above for $56.5. I personally found the extra $3.5k to be an easy choice to buy the 'special edition' package, which at least in theory should also do a better job of retaining value. I imagine resale on a fully loaded GT premium is harder to recoup.
Mach 1 and PP2 suspension are basically the same.

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Mach 1 and PP2 suspension are basically the same.
I honestly don't know how different the PP2/M1/GT350 suspension setups ended up being; from what I have read they all sound very similar with slight tuning differences.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
The price dropped again. They gave me $41,500 and now the price is down to $36,500. I don't see how they can stay in business with crap like that. Used 2019 Ford Mustang For Sale ($36,498) | Vroom
I think someone said that these places are just wasting investor $$$$ so whatever they loose doesn't really bother them personally or as a company. I could be wrong too though.
But beautiful car and new really.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.

Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think someone said that these places are just wasting investor $$$$ so whatever they loose doesn't really bother them personally or as a company. I could be wrong too though.
But beautiful car and new really.
They take a hit on a few cars, and make a killing on others.
The longer a unit is on the sales plan, the less likely someone will by it.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If it goes down a bit more I could. I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet.
I think a lot of folks are in a wait/ hold pattern.
1) they know used is over priced, and
2)Delta is spreading. Buying a vehicle with a chance of the powers that be, locking up the wolves again. Might not be wise.
So hold pattern.

Sponsored

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I think a lot of folks are in a wait/ hold pattern.
1) they know used is over priced, and
2)Delta is spreading. Buying a vehicle with a chance of the powers that be, locking up the wolves again. Might not be wise.
So hold pattern.
Yeah I too think they're over priced right now. They paid ppl good money for the sells tho. I should of sold it months ago when they offered me over 30k because now it's at 28k with algo. But the problem is I don't have my spare car to drive and wait it out anymore.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0

GJarrett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
Yeah the used car market prices are crazy now... However, I also own a boat that I bought used last year. 2002 model Sea Ray cruiser and today I can sell it for dang near twice what I paid for it in April of 2020. The boat market is even more Insane.

TricarboNate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Orange GT
The price dropped again. They gave me $41,500 and now the price is down to $36,500. I don't see how they can stay in business with crap like that. Used 2019 Ford Mustang For Sale ($36,498) | Vroom
Wow, that's a good deal! Carvana bought mine for nearly $33k and it was a 2016 base model GT with 19,000 miles. They still haven't sold it and the price has dropped to $35 now....

Honestly these online car dealerships are just overpaying for used cars when the market was at the top. Now the bubble is bursting, prices are coming down faster than they can sell and burning through investor capital to do it..... Not my problem though! :)

Last edited:

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
I'm finding it amusing all the people keeping track of their former cars...
Maybe it's just me but once I sell a car I could not care less what happens to it. I was happy with my deal or I wouldn't have sold it. I'm not even curious what happens to it after.
Sponsored