Sponsored

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
Sorry if this has been asked / answered already.

But, are the Mach1 side badges replaceable with the regular 5.0 badge?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
It’s just a sticker.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Sorry if this has been asked / answered already.

But, are the Mach1 side badges replaceable with the regular 5.0 badge?

Better yet, the M1 can be badgeless as there are no holes in the fender as I understand it.

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
Better yet, the M1 can be badgeless as there are no holes in the fender as I understand it.
Really? the m1 badge is just stuck on there??

I MIGHT LOOK INTO TRADING UP TO A MACH 1 IF THERE ARE NO HOLES IN THE FENDER.

wait I mean...im doing it for the tremec!!!

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Really? the m1 badge is just stuck on there??

I MIGHT LOOK INTO TRADING UP TO A MACH 1 IF THERE ARE NO HOLES IN THE FENDER.

wait I mean...im doing it for the tremec!!!
Until the S650 comes out.

frank_white

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Convertible, Velocity Blue
From my perspective, the stripes on a Mach 1 are an important part of the package. Always have been, and thus I'd never remove them. But when you're one paying for the car, you do you.

Now that I think of it, stuff like this is why I think I've enjoyed my current GT more than the special edition cars that I've had -- with the SE cars, I was reluctant to change all that much with them for fear of them losing what made them special to begin with. I usually left it at mild engine and suspension mods and called it good. With my '15, the sky's the limit. Well, until I found out that it's a 1-of-1 car as I ordered it anyway, but that's another story....
how did you find this out? and whats the story now im intrigued

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
So really it’s an eco boost with stripes … ? :shock:

Just messing with you all … :giggle: I will get my coat … :like:

WD :like:

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
how did you find this out? and whats the story now im intrigued
https://www.martiauto.com/martireports.cfm

As for my car, it came down to how I ordered it. I wanted nothing but the PP, and Magnetic paint with the red interior; in other words as stripped as I could get it with my wants. As such, I ordered a base premium car (400A) with the only options being the PP and trim package, which required a premium trim. The combo boiled down to 1-of-1. Someday this might matter to someone as it does with the vintage stuff, for me it's just a cool stat thing.

Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
What I don't understand with the OP, and yes its his car, is going with the narrower front wheel...why? If anything with the F14s you can run 10" up front with no issues. To each his own. I actually like it without the stripes. I like it with just the M1 badges.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Soon the S650 will be announced and none of this will matter.
For some people for sure but I imagine that for many other Mustang owners this is it and there won't be anything better in the future to come. I honestly can't imagine the exterior improved, there's nothing to improve there for me.

Btw, comparing the pics of this blue one and the stripeless FJG one in the other topic, here it works with blue, there it doesn't for me. It's not a bad choice here for sure for clean look.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I honestly can't imagine the exterior improved, there's nothing to improve there for me.
That’s easy to say but try and keep an open mind. I’ve don’t that so many times with mustangs. As a kid I didn’t think it was possible to improve on the looks of the 96-98 cobra. It was perfection. Then the 01 bullitt came out and I decided no, this is the best looking mustang ever made. 2 years later the 03 cobra came out and I knew there would never be another mustang that looked that good. Until the gt500 came out. Which couldn’t be improved upon, and on and on until the 2021 Mach 1 came out lol. There’s always something better coming. Until the v8 dies at least I think Ford will continue to find ways to improve the whole package

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think it's comparable with previous generations. I honestly didn't like their looks much even back then. Those models just lacked some of the elegant shapes, I can't really express that in words. When looking on the side photo I always pause and think this is the best coupé silhouette I have ever seen. Front is often changed on new models but rarely for the better (Mach 1 being exception with new front fascia), and the rear with this diffusor and exhaust tips is just flawless. S650 probably won't be too different so then it will be just tweaks of the current look. Or it will be very different ("futuristicly modern") and then I'm pretty sure I won't like it. Interiour, sure, it can be improved, but I don't care all that much about it, or the new functions like HUD or self-driving (LOL). Plus who knows what we'll get in Europe in 2023-2024 until stricter emissions come in 2025 which may be the end of Mustang here...

So stripes or not, this is the one to keep forever for me. And my stable has room only for one pony 🐎