350R Steering Wheel Cover

BMAGOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS, 2016 Explorer Sport, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport, 1968 Firebird
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, this thread went sideways fast !
Anyway, someone posted a link in a thread not long ago to a hand sewn cover that you needle and thread yourself. I believe it was on eBay. Didn't look too bad.
Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
I feel your pain OP... save the steering wheel. And while you are at it, save the shifter knob and the parking brake handle from unsightly wear/tear.

This is what I'm using:

Pink.jpg

This is all in GOOD HUMOR.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
I feel your pain OP... save the steering wheel. And while you are at it, save the shifter knob and the parking brake handle from unsightly wear/tear.

This is what I'm using:

Pink.jpg
haha, my teenage daughter has one of these on her steering wheel. I don't recommend it. You can't see the gauges.

TasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 MY17 Mustang GT 5L Triple Yellow Convertible
I wear gloves. White ones with red Puma logos. I just donā€™t care what other drivers are thinking. Literally donā€™t care. I love the feeling of racing gloves while Iā€™m drivingā€”also helps to grab the car back if itā€™s tramlining hard. I have lots of friends who gloves whether theyā€™re driving a GT350R or a Ford GT. Guess my question back would be: Are you so concerned with what others are thinking while youā€™re driving your car? šŸ˜šŸ˜

Girls drive around with eyelashes over their headlights and people have fake big brake calipersā€”point is nobody cares and so what if they doā€”ā€œpeople, do youā€.
With you 100%

Sponsored

TasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
John, please tell me that your avatar picture is you..... :like:
Hi Ira
Yup it is šŸ˜‚ - in the Morgan I just sold. Resplendent in WW2 flying jacket, flying helmet and goggles, stick on moustache and toy pipe. Had removed the gloves when this was taken. I didnā€™t always get dressed up like this when I drove it though, just occasionally for a laugh. Life is about having a fun and a laugh as you go. šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘šŸ»

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Itā€™s funny when youā€™re called out for looking like ten year old online and your response is ā€œdonā€™t take it so seriouslyā€ simply because you canā€™t take someone calling you out. You look the idiot, not me. You should really look into the mirror more often.

1626211444845.jpeg
Check your mirror and eat your words.

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
Anyway, someone posted a link in a thread not long ago to a hand sewn cover that you needle and thread yourself. I believe it was on eBay. Didn't look too bad.
That was me. thread page here.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-s550-mustang-today.11109/page-3018

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283462784600?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/str/huiermall?_trksid=p2047675.l2563 is the seller.

I got style 7. I don't want CF or suede or colors, so all black leather/red stiching for my. Looks better in pic's vs up close. HAHA!! PIA to lace up al the way around. I shoulda taken the wheel off. LOL!!

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I don't care at all - hope you guys can take it as a fun poke at fellow car guys with different opinions. This is something I would razz you about if you came to my house too - and then we would move on to something else, lol.

Sponsored

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Iā€™m in-between cars
... says the guy that wants to wear driving gloves to go to the grocery store... OK.
says the guy acting a ten year
Does your OEM Steering wheel like this yet?
1626212350887.png
That's what worn out Alcantara looks like. If not, I recommend you get gloves because there is still hope. Maybe, you don't care enough and that's okay too but there is no reason to make fun of anyone. If you've shifted your mind to actually caring about the condition of your steering wheel, you may want to consider purchasing this. https://www.amazon.com/Garneck-Disp...ring+wheel+wrap+plastic&qid=1626212530&sr=8-7

I only use the disposable car steering cover when dropping off the car at the service bay. Oil changes and grime doesn't do well for the steering wheel.

1) You're saving your Alcantara.
2) Extra grip regardless of where you're driving too.

Anyhow, @Wildcardfox
this is the one i've been eyeing for a long time.
1626212288546.png
Exactly brother.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Hi Ira
Yup it is šŸ˜‚ - in the Morgan I just sold. Resplendent in WW2 flying jacket, flying helmet and goggles, stick on moustache and toy pipe. Had removed the gloves when this was taken. I didnā€™t always get dressed up like this when I drove it though, just occasionally for a laugh. Life is about having a fun and a laugh as you go. šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘šŸ»
That is soooo cool, I love it. How about a couple of pics of your Morgan. Far more interesting than where this thread has gone. :giggle: :like::clap:

TasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
That is soooo cool, I love it. How about a couple of pics of your Morgan. Far more interesting than where this thread has gone. :giggle: :like::clap:
A lovely car and great fun, but a spine fusion meant getting in out of it and my Elfin clubman and was getting harder, so along came my reason for realising another dream and getting my first American Muscle car. And I love my convertible Mustang, big, very comfortable, with a superb V8 soundtrack, and still convertible šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ˜„šŸšŸ¾

Sponsored