2021 Mach 1 Colors Thread

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Do you all think the color will have any impact on the re-sale value.

E.g FJG or not or a bright color such as TO compared to race red.

I am on the brink of buying one and I know I buy a car for myself and not anyone else. As it is now only one FJG wtih A10 is available, one A10 in VB and one A10 in black and one manual in TO. There was until a couple of days ago a manual in FJF but it got sold....

I love orange, have it on my current car but I am not sure if the TO works with the styling of the M1. I guess though the most important question is A10 or M6....

Another option is to custom order one but that won't show up until next year..... Being a small market I am wondering if the more limited color FJG is the one to have. I like FJG and think the orange calipers stands out quite a bit.
well, judging by every other car on the road, if it is not white, grey, or black, it will never resell, because there is no demand.

don't rightly care for me, race red all the way.
Sponsored

z28th1s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 Orange Fury Mustang GT
white part is reflective...

2021TOmach1_f.JPG
2021TOmach1_g.JPG
2021TOmach1_h.JPG
2021TOmach1_i.JPG
2021TOmach1_j.JPG
2021TOmach1_k.JPG
Looking forward to seeing one in Twister Orange in person! I live in central VA and none of our local dealers have any Mach 1's in stock. The only ones I have seen in person were the pre-production models that were on display at the All-Ford Nationals in Carlise, PA last summer.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
My thoughts at 5am when I cant sleep, so I'm on the mustang forums:

I went with the FJG, but a part of me will always regret not going with the black w/ red calipers. But if I went black, a part of me would always regret not going with FJG. 😂😭😭😢 in a perfect world I'd have both. The FJG as A10 and the black in Manual.

But waiting for this car is agony. 😢

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited

I went with the FJG, but a part of me will always regret not going with the black w/ red calipers. But if I went black, a part of me would always regret not going with FJG. 😂😭😭😢 in a perfect world I'd have both. The FJG as A10 and the black in Manual.

It seems we all feel this way. Never had this issue with the Bullitt.

Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB

It was not even a question for me. I've owned black, silver, white, yellow, red, burgundy and blue Mustangs before. I've never owned a gray before and the orange accents with the gray was it for me. No questions and no hesitation.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
It was not even a question for me. I've owned black, silver, white, yellow, red, burgundy and blue Mustangs before. I've never owned a gray before and the orange accents with the gray was it for me. No questions and no hesitation.
You know, I'm not a big orange fan. It's not a bad color, I just wouldn't want a car to be completely orange. I like the orange accents on the FJG a lot though. that being said, once I saw a twisted orange with the handling package, It was actually the first orange car that was appealing to my eyes.

Marty1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Vehicle Showcase
I'm confused how you got $64,880 when adding all of those things up? I added it up to $64,285. But the security package is included with the elite package, so -$395. That's 63,890$

That being said, this is the exact specs I'm trying to order on my mach 1, minus the car cover. So I'm looking at an MSRP of 63,495$. And dealerships in my area are trying to get crazy with their mark ups.

Seeing these black mach 1's with red calipers has me second guessing if I want JFG color or not.
Hi,
I was looking at the JFG color and after reading few different articles on car colors and it's impact on resale I realized that the most popular colors are white, silver and black. The black looks great, but safety wise bad for night driving. Take a peak at
https://www.autolist.com/guides/safest-car-color
before you make your final choice.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Hi,
I was looking at the JFG color and after reading few different articles on car colors and it's impact on resale I realized that the most popular colors are white, silver and black. The black looks great, but safety wise bad for night driving. Take a peak at
https://www.autolist.com/guides/safest-car-color
before you make your final choice.
I already went with FJG, ordered a while back. It was a toss up between black and FJG for me. But I decided I didn't want to spend more time cleaning the car vs driving the car. Just my drive way will dirty that thing up. (Gravel driveway). The silver is nice looking, but silver isnt for me personally. And the white looked great, but the black looked better. Still went with FJG though. Regrets? Maybe a little? But I would have had regrets either way, because they're both beautiful.

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
ohh yeah

If the A10 car that is available in SE in TO I don't think I could stop myself

Yeah, Twister Orange, 10-speed, optional Y-spoke wheels.......that'd be how I'd spec mine. Just gorgeous!

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, Twister Orange, 10-speed, optional Y-spoke wheels.......that'd be how I'd spec mine. Just gorgeous!
yeah!
I would go for Recaros and other aftermarket wheels though. But then it is getting crazy expensive :D

0wen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Owen
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, MX-5 30th Anniversary
That's how I ordered mine - except I went with the manual.
I think this one has the Recaros as well, looking at the profile of the seats...

Great to see an orange car, I keep regretting not choosing black/blue/FJG/silver when I see how good they look in everyone else's photos!

Sponsored