It's a sad day

PseudoWombat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
About two days ago my very first mustang got totaled, after less than two months of ownership. To say I'm sad is a bit of an understatement. I fucking loved that car. 2019 mustang gt. I want to get another but I barely was able to get the loan for this one, so its going to be months before I can get another.

20210331_165505.jpg

20210331_175019.jpg
Sponsored

Siege

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible PP1, 2003 Marauder Trilogy S/C #250, 1992 Mustang 5.0 Notch
Holy shit were you driving when this happened?! What hit you?

My condolences on the loss of your Mustang!

OP
OP
PseudoWombat

PseudoWombat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT

Yeah I was, a truck with a trailer slowed down in front of me, so I followed suit and the truck behind got distracted by something on the side of the road and smashed into me going around 50. Got two herniated disc's, so I gotta figure that stuff out.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

My first thought exactly. I too am really sorry for the loss of your Mustang but how are you? And the other guy/gal?

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Yeah I was, a truck with a trailer slowed down in front of me, so I followed suit and the truck behind got distracted by something on the side of the road and smashed into me going around 50. Got two herniated disc's, so I gotta figure that stuff out.
You should be getting some $$ out of that. At least enough to put you back in the same car, at the same monthly cost.

Get a lawyer.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Damn, that really sucks. An impact like that could certainly result in more than just a couple of herniated disks. Please take the time for a complete head to toe scan. Take care of yourself and worry about the car later.

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
First things first, anytime you are rear ended, open your door, hit the ground and flop around like a fish out of water.

On a more serious note, Im glad you are okay, I worry about getting rear ended at a stop/redlight more than any other wreck because of all the distracted driving. Texts in particular

OP
OP
PseudoWombat

PseudoWombat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Yeah, I'm mostly upset about the car because I wasn't hurt too bad. My seat broke from the impact lmao, which is what I think messed up the disc's. I'm just worried I won't get enough to even pay off the loan for the car because I just got it. I'm planning to talk to a lawyer in Monday to see what the next steps are. The cars currently in the tow yard. And the guy behind me was fine. He was in a big old 2001 dodge Ram 1500.

OP
OP
PseudoWombat

PseudoWombat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
First things first, anytime you are rear ended, open your door, hit the ground and flop around like a fish out of water.
Oh, I couldn't even open the drivers side door. I had to crawl out of the passengers side lol

Sponsored

friedmud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Man - wish you well. Hopefully their insurance is good and pays you enough to pay off the loan.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
I'm mostly upset about the car because I wasn't hurt too bad
Please do not be Macho Man. Your description of the accident indicates more injuries than you are describing. You're still in shock and haven't felt them yet. But you will, I promise. Do not take this lightly.

ss27gogeta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zach
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Yeah, I'm mostly upset about the car because I wasn't hurt too bad. My seat broke from the impact lmao, which is what I think messed up the disc's. I'm just worried I won't get enough to even pay off the loan for the car because I just got it. I'm planning to talk to a lawyer in Monday to see what the next steps are. The cars currently in the tow yard. And the guy behind me was fine. He was in a big old 2001 dodge Ram 1500.
Did you get gap insurance when you bought the car? Glad your ok.

OP
OP
PseudoWombat

PseudoWombat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Please do not be Macho Man. Your description of the accident indicates more injuries than you are describing. You're still in shock and haven't felt them yet. But you will, I promise. Do not take this lightly.
Sorry if it came across like that, it's not that I'm trying to be macho man or anything. I went to the ER about an hour after it happened and they did a CT scan. And yeah, everything hurts right now, and has for the past few days. They gave me painkillers and muscle relaxers to take together. But the major stuff that was wrong is the disc's. I went to a primary doctor yesterday for everything.

OP
OP
PseudoWombat

PseudoWombat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Did you get gap insurance when you bought the car? Glad your ok.
I think I did, but I honestly forget. I got two warranties, and I'm pretty sure gap was one of them. I have to call the dealership Monday
Sponsored