Sponsored

It's a sad day

BTDUBS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Best of luck on this. I am sure you will get exactly the Mustang you want out of this, but don't make the settlement mistake that I made. 15 years later and I am still suffering with severe neck pain that can set on at any time. Strength training helps, but one bad position at night and it is weeks (sometimes) of severe pain that leaves me in bed.
Sponsored

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
Man how are you feeling? My wife was hit a couple of weeks ago and car took the hit pretty well. The repairs cost is around $13,500 the car has been at the Lexus Collision Center since March 23rd and the ETC is for April 19th. My wife has been complaining of back pain which the MRI shows a herniated disc.

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
So I got that lawyer today, so I can't talk too much more about stuff. But I'm getting all the care that I need, physically speaking. No one has said yet, and I'm a bit curious. Do you guys think they'll total it out? I'm guessing yes, but I won't know for a few days. I just released the car to the insurance company based on what the lawyer said. Got some appointments set up now, and planning to get atleast another mri done, and possibly an xray. The general pain has been manageable, but the backs been getting slightly worse.
I think when this is over you will be able to get any car your heart desires. Most important is take care of your health issues first.
Sponsored