lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Why is it that we never hear about things vanishing into thick air?
Sponsored

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
There are no skeletons in my closet. However, there is a small box of souls in my sock drawer.

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
There are two types of people: "It's probably nothing" and "it's probably cancer", and they usually marry each other.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
There are two types of people: "It's probably nothing" and "it's probably cancer", and they usually marry each other.
What's even worse is when two "It's probably cancer" people marry. That's my older daughter and son in law.

ACMEguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP 'M3162'
All of my fancy designer type things I own are 'genuine imitation'...

And, if I am making 50% of the people I know happy 50% of the time, I figure I doing alright...

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Why is it that we never hear about things vanishing into thick air?
Used to hear about it a lot. Called smog.

1615383524835.png

I remember staying in the Disneyland hotel and barely seeing the Matterhorn.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Found this slightly used spare in vehicle I got. When was last time Red Lines were sold.
20210311_095446_HDR.jpg

GP2017GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
LT BLUE 2017 GT
If she's showing them off, I make sure she sees me check them out, I feel it's most polite for her to see that I appreciate them. This works well maybe once per lifetime. Also, my wife doesn't mind me staring at her but it also changes monthly. Women be crazy and that's why sex robots are a thing.
You obviously haven't mastered the art of looking without looking. 😅

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
You obviously haven't mastered the art of looking without looking. 😅
Haha that misses the point though. Once the first woman flipped out when she saw me drooling over her cleavage, I make sure they all see me doing it now. Eye contact first, then down to the chest, then back to the eyes. The majority don't say anything, I'm just another creeper looking at boobs.

First date with the wife she never noticed me once. Every time I would look back to her face was the time she would look at me. I told her after and she thought I was a complete gentleman, boy was she wrong.

Sponsored

GP2017GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
LT BLUE 2017 GT
Some Thursday Thoughts.........for us older folks.

March Madness. After an absolutely beautiful weekend sunning on the beach, a little rain must fall but I've been sitting here thinking....

1. Being a little older, I am very fortunate to have someone call and check on me every day. He is from India and is very concerned about my car warranty.

2. I thought about when I was 20 something, drinking beer, eating pizza and doing sketchy stuff just for fun..........THEN, in the blink of an eye, I'm over 60 (heck... let's be honest, I'm over 70!!!) drinking water, eating Kale and not doing ANYTHING sketchy since I've pulled a muscle putting on my socks!

3. I remember when I was a kid, I didn't need an Elf on the Shelf to motivate me to behave during Christmas time, I had a BELT on the shelf that motivated me to behave the entire year!

4. ....and I'm so old I can remember we actually HAD to win to get a trophy!

5. Today, some 8 year olds are getting IPhones. Heck I thought I won the lottery when my dad bought me a "cartridge" pen.

5. We all know mirrors don't lie...but, at my age, I'm just grateful that they don't laugh!

6. Everyone should really enjoy their 20's, 30's, and 40's because once you reach 50, that "check engine" light is going to come on.

6. I'm so old I can remember when paper bags were being blamed for the destruction of trees - and plastic bags were the solution!

7. I 'm also so old, I remember multiplication was called "times tables"

8. I have discovered that Dove Chocolate tastes way better than their soap.

9.. But, they say that every piece of chocolate you eat shortens your life by two minutes. I've done the math. Seems I died in 1537!

10. Who would've thought one day we might be smoking weed at a family gathering, but the illegal part would be the family gathering!

11. But they say we can have gatherings of up to 8 people without any issues; but I don't know 8 people without issues.

12. What do you think about this? We could train all Amazon delivery drivers to give the vaccine. The population would be immunized by Saturday. Friday, if you've got Prime.

13. As I'm tying to type this, I am imagining that auto correct is actually a tiny little elf inside the phone who is trying so hard to be helfpul..er. helpful, but is, in fact, quite drunk!

14.....and finally, remember, we are NOT aging, but ripening to perfection!

Enjoy your upcoming weekend. Spring is right around the corner and so is daylight savings time! What could be better!!!!
These should all be separate quotes.

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
I hate it when I get to work a little early, put in a solid 4 hours, then check the clock for lunch and realize it's only been 45 minutes.

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
People who ride bikes are often referred to as “cyclists” and people who ride motorcycles are referred to as “bikers”.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
People who ride bikes are often referred to as “cyclists” and people who ride motorcycles are referred to as “bikers”.
Bar full of badass cyclists doesn't have the same ring though.