Why DIDN'T you get a camaro?

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Maybe not all visibility struggles, I still head check blind spots. I know it's a thing many younger drivers don't do anymore (aimed at the last 2 near misses of young drivers nearly side swiping me). I know Hondas have blind spot cameras so when you use turn signals (BMW drivers optional) a picture of that blind spot comes on the infotainment screen. Kinda cool but at the same time contradicts the way I was taught and have been driving for 23 years.
Make people ride motorcycles , life savers become routine or you die, problem solved.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
C7 vs maro differences I know of off....

1. Corvette has a higher top end hp model that is higher than the maro. Unlike Mustang (production cars here)
2. Corvette has a rear mounted tranny (Think high end front engine Ferrari, like 812) and rear mounted heat exchangers (some models) for better weight distribution.
3. Corvette uses a different automatic due to it being rear mounted.
4. Corvette transfers power directly from the tranny to the differential. Whereas the maro uses a traditional approach engine-tranny (with drive shaft)-rear diff.
5. Obviously lighter
I've heard the 8 speed 7th gen vettes have a torque converter issue and they eat them like candy. Not sure what year that was fixed.

ihc95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10 401A
No that’s not correct at all. You are saying a comparable ss was over $60k?? Yeah no a loaded 1LE with the a10 is not over $49k sticker. Gm supplier pricing is like $45k on it. And that’s 2x the car of a pp1 GT.
So now a 1LE is 2x the car of a PP1. Lol okay bud

ihc95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10 401A
I'm genuinely curious, can a Camaro fit 2 sets of golf clubs in the trunk (or even one set)? I didn't pick up golfing until after I got my Mustang, but one of my favorite things about it is the fact that I can take it when I play a round and can fit my friend's clubs as well.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I'm genuinely curious, can a Camaro fit 2 sets of golf clubs in the trunk (or even one set)? I didn't pick up golfing until after I got my Mustang, but one of my favorite things about it is the fact that I can take it when I play a round and can fit my friend's clubs as well.
I see what you're doing. If the answer's no, you trade the Mustang in for a Camaro so your friend has to drive YOU to the course.

AlmostFamous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Come on, you know the answer. For 2 and 1. :cwl:

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Good thing i don't want a spare!
My '17 never came with a spare ! I carry tire plugs in the glovebox incase sh!t hits the fan haha.

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
61k for a camaro?...maybe a zl1

Any ive seen are cheaper than the mustang
Around here they seem to be a lot more expensive. I got my 2018 GT Premium for less than the 2016 base SS Camaros were going for. Not sure why. I was actually close to buying a black 2016 SS 6 speed before I found my car. I do hate the visibility on Camaros though and here in the bay area it seems like more of them are driven by idiots (kinda like scat pack owners out here)

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Didn't help when the lunar surface Long Island considers a road bubbled a sidewall.
Haha I feel your pain, here in Winnipeg, lunar surface would be awesome, cause our roads are like some war torn 3rd world country !