Mustang '05 GT

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
I stand correct. So let me see if I get this. You can get an auto transmission with the handling package with all the coolers and the big wheels and whatever color you want - grey. And the appearance pack is only the grey color and different stickers?

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I stand correct. So let me see if I get this. You can get an auto transmission with the handling package with all the coolers and the big wheels and whatever color you want - grey. And the appearance pack is only the grey color and different stickers?
pretty much. would make sense that the appearance package is tied to a specific color...it is the the appearance package afterall, whereas the handling package has nothing to do with colors or looks outside of performance enhancements that change the appearance (wheels, spoilers, splitters, etc)

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
No, NOT just gray. You can get an automatic with the handling package with all the coolers and the big wheels with whatever color you want (well, within the lame limited color selection, that is).

You have to go the appearance package ALSO to get the gray and orange accents to go with the rest if you choose.

If I understand your post correctly....

Last edited:
OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Ahhh, I love when n00bs show up and think they know more than everyone else :facepalm:

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
No, NOT just gray. You can get an automatic with the handling package with all the coolers and the big wheels with whatever color you want (well, within the lame limited color selection, that is).

You have to go the appearance package ALSO to get the gray and orange accents to go with the rest if you choose.

If I understand your post correctly....
he meant all colors minus grey. for grey you need to add the appearance package.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Looked like they all had it, whether they said it quite right or not.

How about:
The Appearance Package is a stand alone and can be ordered on any Mach 1. It includes Fighter Jet Grey with orange accents as it's only color choice...Period!

If you want FJG you HAVE to get the Appearance Pack, if you want a different color, you don't...PERIOD!

Also, you can order the 10 Speed Automatic Transmission with any Mach 1, including with the Handling Package.

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
Looked like they all had it, whether they said it quite right or not.

How about:
The Appearance Package is a stand alone and can be ordered on any Mach 1. It includes Fighter Jet Grey with orange accents as it's only color choice...Period!

If you want FJG you HAVE to get the Appearance Pack, if you want a different color, you don't...PERIOD!

Also, you can order the 10 Speed Automatic Transmission with any Mach 1, including with the Handling Package.
This is correct, I have ordered Iconic Silver with Red/Black Stripes, Red Calipers with the Handling Package. If I also wanted the FJG, was additional $1000.00

Sponsored

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
So all the Mach 1's order and built before Mar 3rd or 8th will NOT have the "handling package" i.e the 315's outback but the standard 275's. I guess this is because of the Cup 2 tires and winter? I noticed that you will be able to order the rear seat delete as well on cars built after the 8th I think it is.

Personally, I think this is the best deal out there. Why?
1. engine is stronger than the GT350 5.2L (handle more boost)
2. It's basically a GT350/GT500 with a 5.0L engine why?
a) GT500 Rear tires 315
b) rear suspension parts from GT500
c) rear diff cooler from GT500
d) rear diffuser from a GT500
e) rear spoiler from the GT500
f) coolers from the GT350
g) intake from the GT350
h) brake booster from the GT350
I'm sure there are more I heard the anti-sway bars are from the GT500 but can not confirm that. I think it's like have the best of both worlds you get a better engine IMHO all the coolers and suspension parts coupled with the 10-speed auto. This is going to be epic.

Only one problem this car fully opt will be expensive about $62,500 to $66,000 this is getting in GT350 territory.

Last edited:

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Rear seat delete is really an option? Do we know this for sure?

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
So all the Mach 1's order and built before Mar 3rd or 8th will NOT have the "handling package" i.e the 315's outback but the standard 275's. I guess this is because of the Cup 2 tires and winter? I noticed that you will be able to order the rear seat delete as well on cars built after the 8th I think it is.

Personally, I think this is the best deal out there. Why?
1. engine is stronger than the GT350 5.2L (handle more boost)
2. It's basically a GT350/GT500 with a 5.0L engine why?
a) GT500 Rear tires 315
b) rear suspension parts from GT500
c) rear diff cooler from GT500
d) rear diffuser from a GT500
e) rear spoiler from the GT500
f) coolers from the GT350
g) intake from the GT350
h) brake booster from the GT350
I'm sure there are more I heard the anti-sway bars are from the GT500 but can not confirm that. I think it's like have the best of both worlds you get a better engine IMHO all the coolers and suspension parts coupled with the 10-speed auto. This is going to be epic.

Only one problem this car fully opt will be expensive about $62,500 to $66,000 this is getting in GT350 territory.
Agree with all this, how I sorta justified in my mind haha. The only thing I did not order was Recaros, Nav, and AP, came to about $60k. and honestly, I do not see any GT350 in my area for less than 70k , seems they all got marked up now once Ford announced no longer building

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Rear seat delete is really an option? Do we know this for sure?
Yes it is. I don’t have the order guide in front of me but if I remember correctly it’s option code 61D? I belive it’s a $250 option

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Yes it is. I don’t have the order guide in front of me but if I remember correctly it’s option code 61D? I belive it’s a $250 option
so lemme get this straight, I have to pay for them to give me less?
Sponsored