Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Mark,

Yep, I looked at the procedure. I was hoping there might be a shortcut. I appreciate it.

Thanks
No but removing the top section of that console takes less than 2 minutes. You don't have to remove it anyway. Just have to pull it up and move it back a bit to remove that trim plate that is between the USB port and 12 volt port to get to the screws behind it.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Apparently, Florida's Prison Rehabilitative Industries and Diversified Enterprises was able to crank out my custom plate faster than Ford could crank out a front splitter for me.

20210112_175224.jpg
Maybe you can "wrap" the plate with the correct shade of Blue

Metal Mike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 (CFTP), others
Maybe you can "wrap" the plate with the correct shade of Blue
I know- not FP blue lol, but it was the closest / best color option amoungst the plethora of possible plates in Florida. And the "Lightning Bolt" seems to fit this car's personality, too. I m hesitate to alter the plate with the toll road cameras used down here, however it certainly crossed my mind.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I know- not FP blue lol, but it was the closest / best color option amoungst the plethora of possible plates in Florida. And the "Lightning Bolt" seems to fit this car's personality, too. I m hesitate to alter the plate with the toll road cameras used down here, however it certainly crossed my mind.
I have the Bucs plate because it was black and red and matches my car theme....

Now about those tail lights.... where did you get them and are you happy with the quality?

Metal Mike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I have the Bucs plate because it was black and red and matches my car theme....

Now about those tail lights.... where did you get them and are you happy with the quality?
Yes - very happy with them. Sent you a DM with more info.

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Anyone thinking of selling their stock mufflers? If you got another exhaust and have one laying around, I'd be interested.

Metal Mike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
just the mufflers? mine are off and id be willing to sell
V00D00, did you install a Borla ATAK system? What are your thoughts are far as sound (tone, loudness, growl) compared to OEM? Thanks, Mike

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
V00D00, did you install a Borla ATAK system? What are your thoughts are far as sound (tone, loudness, growl) compared to OEM? Thanks, Mike

I havent heard it yet. I originally did a custom flowmaster setup with super 44's. WHIC I LOVE!! hands down the best sounding exhaust ive heard on the car.. problem is, even installing the oem valves in there, doesnt really dampen the sound in the lower settings, so very dissapointed in that. If they did, id have kept them on, even with #2

Im going to keep the flowmaster setup and play around with it, if i can get it to have different sound levels, even if just "quiet" vs the other 3, ill probably put it back on, i loved it so much

#2- curious how much, if any, HP is being lost due to the flowmaster design.

Ive been in contact with a few peopel with the borlas, and spent hours searching online, and fel Borla is the best sounding commercially available system

Andrew does a decent review of it

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Today I picked up this OEM rear seat delete which was removed from a GT350R. I could not pass up the opportunity to grab this, seeing how it was within a 1 hour drive from me. These are highly sought after, and rare so I figured why not? Well, unless you are willing to pay the $2-3 thousand dollar price through Ford Performance that is.

IMG_2376.JPG

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Good headwork, Jamie and as you can see, it's still possible for a couple little butts to sit back there. :-)
Not seat-belted though........