Sponsored

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
Just curious if anyone is expecting more dates for the second half of the year to be released?
I was looking/hoping for either August or fall dates for a 2 day Track Attack.

Thank you in advance

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Just curious if anyone is expecting more dates for the second half of the year to be released?
I was looking/hoping for either August or fall dates for a 2 day Track Attack.

Thank you in advance
Don’t think so since production is done. The only way I see it is if all dates fill up before end of the year

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
Don’t think so since production is done. The only way I see it is if all dates fill up before end of the year
see previous post - some more dates added...but in H1

Sponsored

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
Just booked 2 Day May 12-14!
Now to start mapping the route from Wisconsin via the “Tail of the Dragon”

Last edited:

alan0614

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Oxford/Blue
Now to start mapping the route from Wisconsin via the “Dragons Tail”
TOTD is a bucket list road for sure, if you have time drive the Cherohala Skyway it's a gorgeous drive. 28 towards Franklin is another great stretch.

East of TOTD is Devil's Whip and Diamondback, shorter but nice climbs toward the Blue Ridge Parkway.

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
Latest schedule - Down to 5 dates
1610143360879.png

FSU350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I've lived in both NC and VA. The Tail is a great road and not to miss, but ran Back of the Dragon this past summer and is also good (maybe better views, run it both directions). Since you are coming from up North maybe try to link up both drives or two different routes to and from. https://www.backofthedragon.com

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
I've lived in both NC and VA. The Tail is a great road and not to miss, but ran Back of the Dragon this past summer and is also good (maybe better views, run it both directions). Since you are coming from up North maybe try to link up both drives or two different routes to and from. https://www.backofthedragon.com
ummmmmm yeah, that seems all sorts of awesome.
I was thinking that perhaps I would knock out a few hours of the drive once day 2 concludes.... and recommendations of a hotel around the southern end of the Dragon? Or town that would be a good early morning starting point?

A buddy that had been through the area also said he has a gps route that went through Shenandoah thats pretty twisty.

Many thanks!

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I’ll be there those dates as well. I’m letting my buddy use it from my R. I did it in Sept. .

alan0614

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Oxford/Blue
ummmmmm yeah, that seems all sorts of awesome.
I was thinking that perhaps I would knock out a few hours of the drive once day 2 concludes.... and recommendations of a hotel around the southern end of the Dragon? Or town that would be a good early morning starting point?

A buddy that had been through the area also said he has a gps route that went through Shenandoah thats pretty twisty.

Many thanks!
Robbinsville is the closest town to the Dragon. How much extra time are you planning? Lots of great roads in the Helen, GA area as well. @mavisky could guide you around that area. You could start from the Pigeon Forge area, take Foothills Parkway to the west end of the Dragon and go from there.

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
Robbinsville is the closest town to the Dragon. How much extra time are you planning? Lots of great roads in the Helen, GA area as well. @mavisky could guide you around that area. You could start from the Pigeon Forge area, take Foothills Parkway to the west end of the Dragon and go from there.
Still working out the timing and rectifying the want of wheel time versus time off from work (in a new position that I just started this week). Being that the school concludes on a Friday I’ll have the weekend to get home. So plenty of time there!
However with a Wednesday commencement of the school, the trip south I will most likely have to be most concerned with making good time......
unless I take off the day preceding the reception dinner.... but again, that means another day off from work. Damn responsibilities!

Xian71

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1
March 8th-9th. The 9th being my birthday, couldn't think of a better way to spend the day.

Jago768

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Heritage Shelby GT350, 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak(on Res)
Just booked my father in-law for the June 30th date! I got the insurance and track video! How is everyone handling the trip from the Hotel to the track? I was thinking of renting an exotic from Turo, unless there is a group shuttle?
Sponsored