Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I plan on getting there between 2:00 - 2:30
Hey Dave
Pretty much the same here, really interested is hearing the flat plane run.

Wondering if Flimflamman will make it ? Funny as hell screen name, and rancid < also good screen name.
Sponsored

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Dave
Pretty much the same here, really interested is hearing the flat plane run.

Wondering if Flimflamman will make it ? Funny as hell screen name, and rancid < also good screen name.
Yes I plan on stopping by at about 2:30. My GT won't be show quality clean though. lol

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
Correction... I will not be able to make it. I apologize for the waffling.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So must be a once upon a time, found a vacant lot. That now explains why I missed it the last outing LMAO

Amazing ...

Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
It was a decent turn out... the was about 30 Mustangs.
I plan on printing out the membership form and joining next month at the next meeting.
To busy talking to take photos... I did snap two which show a few of the vehicles.
There was a 2020 GT500 there... (photo 2, second car from left to right, maroon in color, next to the car with the hood up)

Hudson Grill1.jpg
Husdon Grill2.jpg

CAR GUY DISCLAIMER
If you had to use any of the hints on which vehicle was the 2020 GT500, please turn in your Car Guy card immediately.... this also applies to Car Girls.

Last edited:

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Where is that ? Plugged in the following; 2500 Cobb Parkway NW, Kennesaw GA 30152

Navigation sent me to Cobb Parkway & Chastaine, out by the Airport.

Pep

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ok a car story sort of, sent an e-mail to a friend. Asking if I could use his place for a photo shoot.

I thought, in the subject line I wrote Happy Friday .

He replies and I see Happy Forday ............ what a hoot and fitting cause we are going over to shoot Mustangs.

Got to love life so goofy some times.

Sponsored

SpectreGadget

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Hey everyone. Bought my '20 EB a couple of weeks ago after driving an Audi A7 (stage2) for 4 years. Got tired of the cost of keeping her running (had 176K miles), so decided to go with a Mustang. Looking forward to learning more about the car and driving up in the fun roads.

4wneaQI.jpg

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone. Bought my '20 EB a couple of weeks ago after driving an Audi A7 (stage2) for 4 years. Got tired of the cost of keeping her running (had 176K miles), so decided to go with a Mustang. Looking forward to learning more about the car and driving up in the fun roads.

4wneaQI.jpg

Nice, having a real car, classy color..... enjoy.

thasuperdude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Funny. I replaced my absurdly expensive aging M3 with a GT. I find it amusing you stuck to the same engine philosophy. I went V8 to replace my V8 and you chose boosted to stay with same power plant, so to speak. Anyway, enjoy! It took me longer to feel at home in the S550 than it usually takes. It rewards smoothness, the opposite of driving an AWD at limits. I autocrossed a WRX for 10 years. It didn't like to turn unless I gave her a little flick on entry. The Audi's I drove or owned felt similar.

On a different note, has anyone locally done the 4.09 gear swop? I'd love to pick your brain about it.

SpectreGadget

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Funny. I replaced my absurdly expensive aging M3 with a GT. I find it amusing you stuck to the same engine philosophy. I went V8 to replace my V8 and you chose boosted to stay with same power plant, so to speak. Anyway, enjoy! It took me longer to feel at home in the S550 than it usually takes. It rewards smoothness, the opposite of driving an AWD at limits. I autocrossed a WRX for 10 years. It didn't like to turn unless I gave her a little flick on entry. The Audi's I drove or owned felt similar.
It is taking a bit to get used to a rear-wheel. I've been very happy with the auto10, and like the programming on it better than the auto8 on the Audi. I do miss the absolute stickiness of quattro, but enjoying the different feel of this car. I look forward to getting more comfortable with it with time. Before the A7, I had a '12 S5, the last with the V8. Do miss that sound.

SpectreGadget

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
...and you chose boosted to stay with same power plant, so to speak.
The Audi A7 had a 3.0 V6 Supercharged that makes 310hp in stock form. Amazing that the ecoboost I4 turbo puts out the same power. Do miss the instantaneous boost from the supercharger vs lag on the turbo, but I'm getting used to it. Boosted with a supercharger pulley swap, my A7 was putting out about 420hp at the crank. I know the eb can take a tune, but I'm going to leave as is for awhile.
Sponsored

Last edited: