Sponsored

Illinois-Chicago

Catbus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
In desperate need of a OEM 20" premium wheel. Car wash just totally thrashed one (the one time i go to a touchless with the damn rails) and I can't take it. Anyone have one laying around that they would like some cash for?
Sponsored

barkingspud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premuim
In desperate need of a OEM 20" premium wheel. Car wash just totally thrashed one (the one time i go to a touchless with the damn rails) and I can't take it. Anyone have one laying around that they would like some cash for?
Get it fixed. Chicago Wheel Service in Elk Grove Village.

barkingspud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premuim
Don't know. Send them the picture and they will tell you if they can fix it and how much it will cost. Probably $100. That was a quote I got for a wheel that was scratched when it dropped and hit something in my shop.

Catbus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Don't know. Send them the picture and they will tell you if they can fix it and how much it will cost. Probably $100. That was a quote I got for a wheel that was scratched when it dropped and hit something in my shop.
Appreciate the suggestion!

Sponsored

Shocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO Mustang GT
In a few weeks I’ll be heading down to St. Louis to race NMRA, anyone know if E85 is available around the track or even at stations between Joliet and Madison Illinois? I run a Lund flex tune and an E85 race tune. I can get by with 93 on the drive down if I have to but when I get to the track I’ll need E85.
Thanks for any help

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
Hi everyone,

Would anyone be interested in a Borla S-Type catback for their stock exhaust + $400?

I also have an MGW Race spec shifter with 15% throw reduction that I would also sell for a stock shifter assembly + $250.

Reach out to me on here if you're interested in either of these two. Both items are still on the car so I cannot post pictures.

gracjan88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
How do you guys pass emissions without cats ? Lol I wanna pull the trigger on catless long tubes soon.

givemeadollar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 LFP 800
How do you guys pass emissions without cats ? Lol I wanna pull the trigger on catless long tubes soon.
Good luck finding them, most companies stopped making them due to the epa crackdown... Not to be mean but if you don't know how to pass emissions you have no business trying to cheat the system.

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Good luck finding them, most companies stopped making them due to the epa crackdown... Not to be mean but if you don't know how to pass emissions you have no business trying to cheat the system.
I just did a quick search and found within 30 seconds multiple sets of NON catted longtubes. Can you please explain further?

Sponsored

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Get some O2 defoulers and tell your tooner to make sure the sensors are on. I see you're in WI, do they even have emissions testing? In IL you can actually just go online and fill out a form for show car/race car and they will give you a pass on emissions.

SonicBlur

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself, from Schaumburg. I'm sure I know a few people here from Chicagoland Mustang Club, etc. but I've never formally introduced myself here.

20200613_203105.jpg

20200907_194027.jpg

20200613_203059.jpg

Last edited:

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Going to Byron Dragway on Sunday for T & T. Anyone going?

BLUE DEVIL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Prem - Perf Pack
How many others are taking advantage of what is probably the last nice week of weather for this season? I am loving the seat time, but also see storage coming up in the rear view.....no matter how hard I push the long pedal........fun, yet, depressing!
Sponsored