Illinois-Chicago

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Unfortunately cant daily mine. Too much power!
My drag radials will crack if driven below 20 degrees. About 30 more days until my car gets boost. 850RW is the goal.

Sponsored

Brian@BMVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Sold
I just picked up my first Mustang Tuesday from a member here, I'm about an hour southwest of Chicago(Yorkville). Looking forward to some cruises/get together once it warms up.
Congrats. Specs?

Naperville here.

FFPM03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2018 Explorer, 2015 Mustang GT
Congrats. Specs?

Naperville here.
2015 Mustang Gt 6 speed in Deep Impact Blue. Has a steeda Cai with tune, borla touring catback, mgw short throw, steeda struts, pp1 springs, steeda suspension upgrades to stiffen up the rear, and some other misc things. Came with 2 sets of rims and tires so far ripping on the winter set up this thing gets up and moves. The "fastest" car I've owned before was a 2008 Wrx and this can't even compare.

Brian@BMVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Sold
2015 Mustang Gt 6 speed in Deep Impact Blue. Has a steeda Cai with tune, borla touring catback, mgw short throw, steeda struts, pp1 springs, steeda suspension upgrades to stiffen up the rear, and some other misc things. Came with 2 sets of rims and tires so far ripping on the winter set up this thing gets up and moves. The "fastest" car I've owned before was a 2008 Wrx and this can't even compare.
I know that car...

Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Yup! I recognized the mods. We met up a couple times at some meets. He never did come out to autocross though.
Hey Brian, its been a while.. I hope you are good.
I plan on bringing the Mach out to a track day or 2 and will definitely come check out autocross this year. I know I've said this in the past but this time for sure!

Brian@BMVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Sold
Hey Brian, its been a while.. I hope you are good.
I plan on bringing the Mach out to a track day or 2 and will definitely come check out autocross this year. I know I've said this in the past but this time for sure!
Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing your new ride. Did you get the handling pack?

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing your new ride. Did you get the handling pack?
Nah, went with the non-HP . Stock Mach has everything I need and much more practical to drive year round. It's in production now actually.
Shadow Black 700a, red brembos, wheel upgrade, and 10-speed

FFPM03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2018 Explorer, 2015 Mustang GT
Good to hear. He said he basically set it up for the track but never got there, he seemed like an honest guy. Judging by the condition of everything on the car I believe him! This car is so much fun and I'm not pushing it too far yet as I'm still getting used to it.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Good to hear. He said he basically set it up for the track but never got there, he seemed like an honest guy. Judging by the condition of everything on the car I believe him! This car is so much fun and I'm not pushing it too far yet as I'm still getting used to it.
Lucas, wait till you get the summer tires on.. You can't get the full acceleration or feel for the suspension with the squishy winter tires...night and day difference!
Consistent temps in the 40's and you are good to change.
Sponsored