OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
No, but i have access to 2 stock and similarly stock gt500s. For him and kaneda to run against ;)

Somehow i think they'll stay on the internet vs real life
Sponsored

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
No, but i have access to 2 stock and similarly stock gt500s. For him and kaneda to run against ;)

Somehow i think they'll stay on the internet vs real life
I'd love to see all those comparisons and wish I could participate. He'll, I don't think there's a ZL1 vs ZLE roll race out there. Interested in seeing how much the aero drag slows the ZLE down. Likewise I'd like to see the GT500 vs GT500 CFTP.

Anyone in Houston interested, then I'm in. I don't mind being the slowest, ha!

OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I'd love to see all those comparisons and wish I could participate. He'll, I don't think there's a ZL1 vs ZLE roll race out there. Interested in seeing how much the aero drag slows the ZLE down. Likewise I'd like to see the GT500 vs GT500 CFTP.

Anyone in Houston interested, then I'm in. I don't mind being the slowest, ha!
Im discussing something better with DSC.. stock 1le stock 500 maxxed zl1 vs my 500, pro drivers, roadcourse..

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
Im discussing something better with DSC.. stock 1le stock 500 maxxed zl1 vs my 500, pro drivers, roadcourse..
That's the dream video right there. Need to have both drivers do both cars too. I know he's disliked by many here, but having Randy P drive would be interesting - if he's truly biased against mustang and/or pro camaro, he couldn't hide it in this comparison (drives both cars and other driver drives both cars on same day).

Have you thought about recruiting any other car youtubers with fat budgets to help, e.g
streetspeed or someone like that?

Sponsored

Boss2013

Threads
Reaction score
BlaqWhole said:
LOL, just a thought...one day I'll tell my grandkids about the time some dude challenged a bunch of us to race his modded 2020 GT500 but then never showed back up.
noidea.gif
I wonder, maybe his engine blew or something. Or maybe he needs more mods and then needs to find a prepped track and replace his worn tires and wait for the best weather conditions
smiling1.gif
smiling1.gif
So it begins.....

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Does he mean since i was banned? The dude has 0 logic
Doesn’t look like you’re banned. Just shows you only have one post. Your profile would say you were banned if you were and it doesn’t.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
So it begins.....
Typical bitch move. The little monkey won't answer any call outs. He cries to the mods that he's being picked on or threatened. Then talks sh!t after a ban. What a little cunt.

Sponsored
OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I was referencing MY OG call outs

Im back. saturday looks liek good weather.. wonder what his excuse will be :)

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

He should be completely out of excuses by now. But he'll come up with something. The excuse will be followed with the usual internet racer bravado thrown in. For his 3 man versus section fan club.

Boss2013

Threads
Reaction score

I love how he's asking you if you are "bone stock", yet he lists the mods to his ZL1 in his signature. You know this is NOT going to happen right?

newmoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 10 SS, 12 392, 12 5.0
No. Pretty much bone stock.
When I was over in that forum he was running a CAI, not sure about a tune. Back then he had claimed to have a HC as well. Doesn't really matter as I doubt he would ever show up for a race track or street. He will eventually get Iconic banned.

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
When I was over in that forum he was running a CAI, not sure about a tune. Back then he had claimed to have a HC as well. Doesn't really matter as I doubt he would ever show up for a race track or street. He will eventually get Iconic banned.
Here’s what he’s showing in his sig for those cars.

2017 Camaro ZL-1 A10 - Roto-Fab cai - Katech ported TB - MBRP Race catback - VTC!!

2017 Challenger Hellcat M6 - Legmaker CAI - MM ported TB - Sprint Booster!!

To me, that’s pretty close to stock. No headers, no pulleys, no real intake work, no E85 tune.
Sponsored