Sponsored

The HULK Is For Sale StangMode GT500 on Ebay

ManyfordsnoMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible Magnetic 10 spd auto loaded; '04 Maruader SC, 1970 442 W30 Convertible, 2014 Fusion Energi
I agree with the above, though being in the digital marketing business myself I see a moral/ethical line that most are willing to cross to get clicks. Most are not real harmful but there are plenty that influence many people young and old who make poor decisions based on that content. I also agree if they can make it doing this so be it, actually drives me nuts but it is what it is. I feel for him and everyone else in this potential depressed economy but if I was not alive the economy would be meaningless for me - I rather be safe than sorry. I haven't clicked one video of his, nor do I of almost anyone else's - not on purpose anyway. For those that do and get entertainment out of it, great. No difference than those who watch professional wrestling or dancing with the stars, neither are my cup of tea, others enjoy it.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Men lie, women lie
We almost all agree the listing is a farce
Yes, lying and deception are wrong and immoral. Its a direct reflection of his character and who he is. Nobody has to resort to this kind of crap to get views. If somebody had content similar to his without all the bull, I, and everyone else, would probably choose that channel instead.

Lawguy85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1 FJG
It’s selective outrage, plain and simple. There’s a dude in this thread who stroked out behind his keyboard because he can’t accept he was lied to and lacks the cognitive ability to form a coherent response to data disproving the pervasive lie he was told. There’s no moral leg to stand on given the farcical nature of discourse in this country currently. Find another excuse for your hatred.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
It’s selective outrage, plain and simple. There’s a dude in this thread who stroked out behind his keyboard because he can’t accept he was lied to and lacks the cognitive ability to form a coherent response to data disproving the pervasive lie he was told. There’s no moral leg to stand on given the farcical nature of discourse in this country currently. Find another excuse for your hatred.
Oh, you are a lawyer..... That explains it.

I married one, but at least she has some ethics and morality.

Lawguy85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1 FJG
Argument lost, ad hominem engaged, great job dude. Had to prove my character and fitness to a state bar, the fact some dude who rages online about YouTube thinks I have low morals causes lulz, not a lack of sleep.

Sponsored

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
These post are more than just about a YouTuber,StangMode runs a business and members should be aware who you are dealing with.JMO

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Argument lost, ad hominem engaged, great job dude. Had to prove my character and fitness to a state bar, the fact some dude who rages online about YouTube thinks I have low morals causes lulz, not a lack of sleep.
You wouldn't be a paralegal, would you? LOL

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
If anyone remembers during the last big recession ad revenue got slashed for TV, radio, and internet (including Youtube). I bet many Youtubers will see 30-60%+ less revenue coming in from ads.

You just can't rely on it (ad revenue) for a business, you gotta sell merchandise, product, have other revenue streams.

Even if he just cranks out more GT500 content he is likely chasing a declining revenue stream for the near future.

If I was him I would take whatever I could get for the GT500 (enough to at least pay it off) and then focus on the GT content.

I don't like watching people fail, but I am not a fan of the clickbait crap nor those car giveaways . The car giveaway stuff seems super shady...

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
1 day 6 hours left. 3 bids. Better hurry up and buy it.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
The only thing more fun than bashing ecobeast. Is watching MFers go at it each other in this hot mess.:giggle::like:

OP
OP
obspsd

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Maybe I should have named the title of this thread, StangMode (listed) his GT500 on eBay....with no intention of selling.

I mean, almost everything is for sale (for a price)

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
This thread being 15 pages long has more to do with a lack of good GT500 content out right now than it does anyone’s hate of stangmode or youtube. Many of us just happen to think that posting a car up for too much money in what is in one way or another a phony auction, and using YouTube to create click bait off of that phony auction is not something anyone should be proud of or defend. Could and should are two very different things.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Im not sure who is "stroking" out more, all of us clowning the click bait youtubers, the the ones coming on to defend the click bait youtubers. You can have a great channel without clickbait. i haven't clicked on any of Stangmodes crap in over a year, even if i find the topic interesting i wont click, because i know its 90% BS and 10 content. Same with anyone who puts, 5 reasons why or did i total it and all the other stupid ass titles.

MustangGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, LB / White OTT
The absolute "my car youtube channel has jumped the shark" video is when someone takes a brand new car to Carmax for an appraisal. I can't think of anything more ridiculous (well, I'm sure there is). I just don't know who cares to watch content like that? But it's a clear indicator of desperation for a Youtuber IMO.

Sponsored